Does nobody in Scotland actually want to meet up with anyone else? :D
Welcome to the group Nancy. It would be a pleasure to meet with you and others. If you have any ideas or suggestions where we can meet please post in the group and let's get planning.
I already run a local lunch group for over 50's, when we meet once a month. We meet mainly just for lunch but we have have outings in the past, a visit to the Tibetan centre, Samye Ling's at Eskdalemuir, the Glasgow Mela, Whitelee Wind Farm etc but it is very difficult to organise events so we tend to stick to the lunches. Everyone gets what they want and pays at the till, the only work is getting the numbers and booking a table. Even then I can make the booking and some will drop out for various reasons at the last minute. We go to a very tolerant hotel who puts up with changes to the numbers and very long lunches.

If people are scattered over quite a distance, it won't be so easy and getting ideas could be worse :D .
Nancy122 wrote: Does nobody in Scotland actually want to meet up with anyone else? :D

I live between France and Kilmarnock. When I'm in Kilmarnock I could maybe join up for something.
Im on holiday for two weeks and at a loose end would like to meat someone Live nr Perth