To be quite honest everyone is on here for their very own reasons, some to meet and live happily ever after, others to meet someone for companionship in the bedroom and not get move in serious as some people like living alone and enjoy friendly visits, my point is there is no right or wrong here as long as you are honest. Don't tell people what they want to hear tell the truth, you will meet someone you will enjoy a lot quicker. Just be honest. But because some one does not agree with your reasoning does not make them bad, then they would be dishonest by saying they agreed with you when they didn't. Be good to each other be honest and it will work out for all.
Here here. This is definitely not the time to be judgemental at our age. The current generation does not represent our views on life. Every generation is unique.
Anyways, everyone here has a right to express their views. It is up to indivuals to choose. If you don't like something, just move on. It is not your personal site.
Live and let live.
Have a good day.
Very true Dexter, in all aspects. I do not like some people in here,, i "move on". I do not voice my opinion for fear that I might upset someone. I just let them go and hopefully they will understand the idiocy they have created in time, and in the future perhaps change their views or ways that will make them feel better about themselves ? I already have enough grey (gray) hairs. To each their own.
Stealth wrote: To be quite honest everyone is on here for their very own reasons, some to meet and live happily ever after, others to meet someone for companionship in the bedroom and not get move in serious as some people like living alone and enjoy friendly visits, my point is there is no right or wrong here as long as you are honest. Don't tell people what they want to hear tell the truth, you will meet someone you will enjoy a lot quicker. Just be honest. But because some one does not agree with your reasoning does not make them bad, then they would be dishonest by saying they agreed with you when they didn't. Be good to each other be honest and it will work out for all.

Very true as you will find a lot of players on the net or scammers. I notice that Google is working on controlling scammers and players. Perhaps other email system are doing the same?

Honesty and integrity goes a long ways
blackwidow wrote: I do not like some people in here,,

lol as long as you like me, bw, I don't mind or care who is disliked by you...
Honesty and respect are key to communications. If they don't like it their problem. This my rule.
Follow your own dream, only you can make that happen. But, always, always, remember Taco Tuesday.
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
We all had a live behind us, and all should be talked about, In my opinion.
No secrets, no surprises, then there can be dialog, conversation, spirited conversations, not to change the person, but to hear a different opinion and be able to accept that opinion. As with all friendships, the more you talk the more is exposed, expressed. And then it will be accepted or denied, Being able to have enjoyable conversations, and being able to laugh at myself or one another. Not taking everything to serious, having a spirited conversation not trying to change one another, having opinions and not afraid to voicing them, being able to accept one another in the way life has shaped us. Including the baggage of the past. We all have it. All will be exposed/talked about/revealed/dealt with/accepted or denied/ in due time. I think that is how I can make friends. As it states; "" We all have our own reasons so just say what it is""
This is just my opinion,
Black Widow, when you get a group of women all in the same place, you can only expect their will be many differences. As you have taken a break, I too have left this site three times. I understand how you feel. Came back this time only to find the exact thing I left. I tried to get people to come back by messaging them, many came. But to no avail, it started out good, and faded away to emptiness in a short time. I also do not like some people on here and can not stand to be in the chat room with them. Although I try to smile and eat the crap that comes out of them, I am already burnt out again on this site. What is really boring, to leave this site and come back to people who are exactly the same, there is no growth whatsoever in their lives. Nothing new, nothing loss or gained. If I have heard it once, I have heard it 20 times, the same sad or whinning story. There is nothing positive coming out of most people. Who needs that? Probably Black Widow, I am one of the people you do not like, and thats okay.But tell the people you do not like them and free your mind and soul. Do not keep it in, it will just posion you..Many, Many people like and respect you, including me. I am thinking of leaving for the fouth time. I see no point to be in chat. Best wishes to you BW
Polarqueen wrote: Black Widow, when you get a group of women all in the same place, you can only expect their will be many differences. As you have taken a break, I too have left this site three times. I understand how you feel. Came back this time only to find the exact thing I left. I tried to get people to come back by messaging them, many came. But to no avail, it started out good, and faded away to emptiness in a short time. I also do not like some people on here and can not stand to be in the chat room with them. Although I try to smile and eat the crap that comes out of them, I am already burnt out again on this site. What is really boring, to leave this site and come back to people who are exactly the same, there is no growth whatsoever in their lives. Nothing new, nothing loss or gained. If I have heard it once, I have heard it 20 times, the same sad or whinning story. There is nothing positive coming out of most people. Who needs that? Probably Black Widow, I am one of the people you do not like, and thats okay.But tell the people you do not like them and free your mind and soul. Do not keep it in, it will just posion you..Many, Many people like and respect you, including me. I am thinking of leaving for the fouth time. I see no point to be in chat. Best wishes to you BW

I totally agree with you, but not everyone is going to like everyone, often when I enter chat, I notice some stuff being said, what I learn is to take it with a grain of salt, or like water run off the back of a duck. Yes some things being said can be hurtful, but we have to learn to build up a thick skin and move on, hang out with those you like, I tried to be friends with everyone but it don't always work, but that is life, same in your home town, there will be people you like and dislike as them with you. It life!
Hi all, I think. When the discussion is on and people are participating as many as there are they have all their respective angle of looking at thinkings so there is nothing wrong about it and as far as opinion is concerned we all have our own opinions towards the things the way we see it unless u r good to. Convince the other person to see the thing from your poi t of angle but no body can impose or force to accept anybody for they my be right or wro. G as well. Therefore group of people have group of views respectively and they might be differ t than others so respect those and if u don't do t fight try to show the right picture and if u can't show than see their there which ever comes first lol
Hands up everyone who dosent like me,
So I can count,

1, 2 6, 14, 29, 58, 97, 242,
Jeez, i never knew we had that many,
anyway, i dont care, says he who pops another 2 xanax,
Good man Scrummy, a bit of humour in the midst of all this philosophical theorizing ........they all seem to miss the point that this is a dating site which allows non members to chat .....and if you don't like it ....." stay away"
Hlo Tony, I Was down ur way last wk,
I Was gonna try to borrow some money from u,
Then i realised i never paid u back the last time, OOPS,
How about u get me a tkt for the All Ireland and i can owe u more,

BTW, When i did the hand count, 1 person put their hand up 9 times,
They even got the dog to put his paws up.

Hugs All.