This discussion came up in that the other night. A fella in this site believe that children should be slap on the side of their head and their rear end should be kick and his reason for not having kids of his own.

He's been divorce many times. He is arrogant, belligerent, a control freak, ignorance, argumentative and most certainly a dictator.

That raise a red flag right ladies?
Definitely is a red flag. You stated " He's been divorce many times. He is arrogant, belligerent, a control freak, ignorance, argumentative and most certainly a dictator"

Sounds really bad. I will run away from person like this. [Many times] divorce, well there is common denominator. If it is one time divorce, I understand but many. But of course this is my opinion.
Sounds like a charming fella, Daisyjean.

I have never understood why people think that hitting their children is a good way to discipline them. Violence breeds violence and all the child learns is that it's ok for a big person to smack a little person. :(
ParticeUk
You are correct. You are awesome. Plus imagine how much psychological issues those kids will have to the rest of their life. They say that all wounds comes from childhood.
Awesome post ladies!...

One thing I learn... A male can turn on a woman if there is no children around. Wonder why many divorces?

It sound like he was raise that way and that why he is like this with human? He wasn't taught respect, just abuse? :(

Here in Alberta, it is a Mental Health issue, there are programs that will help male deal with their issues. :)

Mental Health awareness is May in Alberta. :)
Good morning :)

To be fair, violence is not wholly a male act, there are plenty of women who are equally aggressive and abusive to both partners and children.

When I think about the divorced people I know, most divorces have occurred because of adultery rather than violence.
PatriceUK wrote: Good morning :)

To be fair, violence is not wholly a male act, there are plenty of women who are equally aggressive and abusive to both partners and children.

When I think about the divorced people I know, most divorces have occurred because of adultery rather than violence.

Very true...
Those who are abusive will look outward, blame others, saying it not their fault, it his fault or her fault. They can't look inward to see the problem.

I know a family here where I live, the husband was abusive, he had all the signs that I mention on this thread. As the kids got older, they start talking to their friends and of course words got around this little sleepy town (it was a town back then). They belong to a church here, that church reprimand the wife and the husband... odd yes but they were both reprimanded, they retaliated, a lot too, but it didn't fix the problem, it still affect a lot of people, so, it didn't help them at all, their situation got worst because they knew they could get away with it, but the wife decided to leave the husband so that she can heal her "Body, mind and spirit" he wanted her back, he had to prove that he was working making money to support the family, they had 3 kids at home and 3 grandchildren who refuse to visit their grandparents. So he started looking inward, he went for help and he did go for help, it took him a long time to heal mentally. They never gotten a divorce because he went for help. This couple still married and for over 30 or maybe it over 35 years. So looking for help will help a relationship!

I also know family that the woman was just as bad, abuse her husband, always going out partying, he had to stay home and look after the kids, he had enough of it and he kick the wife out, this was when the wife look inward and not outward, she went for help as well. She learn how to be a wife and a mother.

BUT, more and more woman are leaving an abusive relationship at least here in Calgary and area that they had to do something because when the time is up, the lady isn't ready to go back out no her own she end up back with her abusive husband. The Government of Alberta work with the city of Calgary to work on such situation.

In 2012, there was a situation here in my city "Airdrie" it wasn't a marriage that was in trouble, it was a relationship that they were in. You may or may not have heard of this murder of Andrea Conroy who was from Regina, Sask. She live in Airdrie at the time of her murder, her boyfriend live not to far from me. He murder her and left Airdrie and went to a hamlet of Nanton and killed himself there. Because of that, the women shelter in Calgary wanted a shelter in Airdrie, we didn't want one because it is easy to find anyone here... But there is a shelter here, I don't even know where it is, it kept a secret so that no one can find it. If the shelter in Calgary is full, I suspect they come to Airdrie,
AND oh ya, I since then knew where the boyfriend live because when I walk the dogs, there were yellow pollice tape around his apartment/condo or what ever you call them. I learn later on that where the boyfriend lived... lol so I avoided walking around that area as there are other pathways that i can take to take the dogs for their walks every day.

I have never met these people in this murder, murder/suicided. Thank goodness!

https://regina.ctvnews.ca/boyfriend-suspected-of-stabbing-former-sask-woman-1.775843

https://regina.ctvnews.ca/murder-suicid ... h-1.774308

I know of another couple, I know them well, the wife has a learning disabitity, have 4 lovely children, he was the same way too, I thought to myself.... one day he is going to get himself into trouble! But never thought it would be a murder. But it wasn't his wife or any family member, this father did have some sort of mental issue that was never look at.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4023185/calgary-ryan-lane-appeal-murder-convictions/

This is why it is so important for those who have some sort of issues, or mental illness that they denied that they have, they need to listen to others and see their inward grace to have a nice outward signs, jealousy isn't a nice outward signs. Jealousy Kill !!

What I am saying here, those signs I mention on this thread, are the signs we need to look out for, is it healthy for a relationship? What are you looking for? are you looking for someone with those signs? Do you want to be in an abusive relationship? or what kind of relationship you want to be in? Ask yourself what you want? If there is someone in here that has those signs, what are they looking for? Are they looking for another partner to abuse? Can they get help before they find another relationship? What can I do? Do I want a partner that is Alcoholic? What can we do? what is a healthy relationship? all those questions we need to think about and take a look at yourself and see where you are standing and take it from there, your inward signs.

But cheating on significant other is that physical abuse?