I am going to do a post the same as Koala did,  :lol:   She wants an American.  I want an older man...... :lol:

I am 71 years old.  I don't want a man in his 50's and 60's.   I can't keep up with him.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you how many men have hit on me that are the age of my son and a little older.  Too many to count now, but I remember when it was about 10. And I haven't been here 3 months yet.

I may look a bit younger, but that is because I have taken care of myself and I care what I look like, how I dress, and what image I portray.  I like to look as good as I can for my age.  I am very modern.  I am very happy go lucky, outgoing and get along with most everyone.

But; inside, I am still 71 years old and I will be 72 in December this year.  I might not have that many years left, who knows!  I have had my share of illness, including cancer.  I have beat all the odds so far and I am going to keep fighting for my health.  I walk every day, I eat very healthy.  I have a nap every single afternoon because sometimes I am completely exhaused. Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I have pain.  Arthritis, deteriating discs in my back. 
That is normal for most of us when we get older, but we have to just press on.

There has been times when I have been very sick and had to use a walker and a cane, but I beat that too and now I am walking very well.  

I have even had a pulmonary embolism two years ago and I fought that back with coumadin and now I am fine again.

I don't want to do any sports anymore, I may break my already weak bones......... :lol:  I don't want to dance.  I didn't like it when I was young, I wouldn't like it now (well, maybe a slow one)...haha. I don't want a young guy that all the other women will be hitting on all the time....I am too old to beat them up......haha, just kidding......  

When I was 54, I was dating a 38 year old.  He kept me young.  Life was good, After 2 years, it was over...........he wanted a younger woman.  Then I met another one who was younger, after 4 years, he found someone younger also.  What the hell!!!! :lol:  

Now, being as I am an old woman, I WANT an old man who is the same as me.......(a born again virgin)...... :lol: :lol:

Is anybody out there.........there........there?