I found this recipe and really want to try it.....tasty and healthy too...good combination...

Is chocolate a vegetable? While all chocolate might be rich in cacao beans, these brownies have even more veggies than usual. This Veggie Brownies recipe is a sneaky yet delightful way to turn the frozen zucchini in your freezer into something delicious. It’s kid-friendly, gluten-free, and full of vegetables that make it moist and delicious.

Ingredients:
5 eggs
1 ½ cups cocoa
75 mL (1/3 cup) oil 125 mL
 (½ cup) ground flax 250 mL
(1 cup) zucchini
1 ½ cups coconut sugar (palm sugar)
1 cup grated carrot

Can chocolate and vegetables go together? Why yes! This kid-friendly, gluten-free brownie is full of vegetables that make it moist and delicious. Grate a fresh carrot until you have half a cup, then grate fresh zucchini or puree frozen zucchini. Mix these vegetables in a bowl with the eggs, oil, and ground flax seed. Into this damp mixture, place the coconut sugar and cocoa, mixing again as you add each ingredient. Grease a baking pan and spoon the mixture into the pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cook your mixture for 30 minutes. Enjoy your brownies fresh or crumble them in ice cream with strawberries for a decadent spring treat. This recipe also pairs extremely well with fresh mint. 
Thank you for sharing that recipe. I have a few friends that are looking for gluten free recipes and I am sure they will love this. I think I will try it also and add some walnuts as I am a nut anyways. Thank you again Fern
I have a similar recipe for a muffin in a mug that I found at trimhealthymama.com:

Volcano Mudslide  Muffin

1 egg
2 tbsp ground flax
2 rounded tbsp cocoa powder
add enough sweetener of some kind to taste good
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp of oil or butter
1 tbsp milk (2 if  you want it extra gooey)

Crack the egg into a ramekin or mug and whisk. Throw in everything else and mix well.
Microwave on high about 40 seconds.  You can tell by the top of it if it's done. I had to put
mine back in for a few more seconds.

They can also be done in the oven for 8-12 minutes at 350.

Fern, Next time I'm going to add a tsp of soda so they rise a bit. 
great   ... let me know how they turn out davit 
I think I'll add some oat flour so they aren't so gooey too, but they have great Brownie taste. 
Actually, I took them out of the pan and let them sit overnight, much better today.