The two Groups made arrangements to meet this September but because of personal matters some members were unable to attend so regretfully we had to cancel. We are now looking forward to 2020 when some have shown an interest in a Group meet which will include the Edinburgh fringe. This event is when visitors from all over the world come to Scotland to see artists, famous and unknown, perform in various theatres and clubs. And then there is of course the Edinburgh Tattoo to see as well as many parts of Scotland. This event takes place each August and providing there is sufficient interest we will explore the possibility and make further posts.

Dodger
I'm definitely interested in this one. I love Edinburgh but only ever been for business so not much time for pleasure. I generally get a week off in August too, so logistically it might be possible.
The timings of previously proposed meets have not been possible because of work.
:D
Good news Sara - we will keep you posted.

Dod
Sara2101 wrote: I'm definitely interested in this one. I love Edinburgh but only ever been for business so not much time for pleasure. I generally get a week off in August too, so logistically it might be possible.
The timings of previously proposed meets have not been possible because of work.
:D

I too wouldn't mind a weekend in Edinburgh. A visit to the castle and the war museum would be top of my itinerary. We'll have to see when dates of the meet are posted as it occurs slap in the middle of the cricket season. :D