cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjean wrote: I am not disagreeing with you cerberus97, just pointing out some facts that I found on the net and what they discovered. :)

Gregory L. Jantz Ph.D. wrote in Psychology Today

"Male brains utilize nearly seven times more gray matter for activity while female brains utilize nearly ten times more white matter. What does this mean?

Gray matter areas of the brain are localized. They are information- and action-processing centers in specific splotches in a specific area of the brain. This can translate to a kind of tunnel vision when they are doing something. Once they are deeply engaged in a task or game, they may not demonstrate much sensitivity to other people or their surroundings.

White matter is the networking grid that connects the brain’s gray matter and other processing centers with one another. This profound brain-processing difference is probably one reason you may have noticed that girls tend to more quickly transition between tasks than boys do. The gray-white matter difference may explain why, in adulthood, females are great multi-taskers, while men excel in highly task-focused projects."

This proves my point that women are built to serve, multi-tasking allows them to transition their attention between husband children pets cooking ironing thanks daisy for seeking the facts to prove there are no strong females.

Like I said, I don't disagree with you. :)
I disagree cerberus97. It is not the bank account woman is looking in relationship. Relationship is love, respect and honestly between two equal people. I do not think woman should be in the kitchen. And if my dishwasher breaks, there is called a service repair.
Well said Graham1 . Thank you.
Sosa666 wrote: It is not the bank account woman is looking in relationship. Relationship is love, respect and honestly between two equal people.

The mistake you make is in the caveat "two equal people". You have already marked yourself unequal, why not relax ang go with the flow? You will never find equality it doesn't exist. Myself and my partner are not equals. In some things she is my superior, in others I am hers. This is not equality, it is not being equal. It is being perfect for each other. Imagine yourself part of a jigsaw, Sosa, the person you seek should fit beside you like another piece and together you help complete the picture.
cerberus97 wrote:
Sosa666 wrote: It is not the bank account woman is looking in relationship. Relationship is love, respect and honestly between two equal people.

The mistake you make is in the caveat "two equal people". You have already marked yourself unequal, why not relax ang go with the flow? You will never find equality it doesn't exist. Myself and my partner are not equals. In some things she is my superior, in others I am hers. This is not equality, it is not being equal. It is being perfect for each other. Imagine yourself part of a jigsaw, Sosa, the person you seek should fit beside you like another piece and together you help complete the picture.

As the saying goes "Opposite attract" 8)
daisyjean wrote: As the saying goes "Opposite attract" 8)

You hit the final nail into the coffin of equality Daisy, opposites are not equals. We can all learn a lot from you
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjean wrote: As the saying goes "Opposite attract" 8)

You hit the final nail into the coffin of equality Daisy, opposites are not equals. We can all learn a lot from you

Ah....There that humor side of you :D . It would be hard to put two N or Two P's together as they do repel :)
subservient CERBIUS ??????????????.....................It takes two to tango,,, two minds to agree or debate, two minds to smile or frown..........give a little,, take a little,, that is what makes a relationship strong and bearable. hard to find nowadays tho....egoists are the number one blockades,, sad.....................the eyes tell it all,, and i wonder in awe,, why more people do not look into the eyes of another...........it, they, are the source of persona,, feeling,, emotion..........love and respect.. that is my opinion....................i know,, everyone has one...........and i truly hope that they listen to their inner HEART,, cuz that will not lead you astray.................
blackwidow wrote: subservient CERBIUS ??????????????.....................It takes two to tango,,, two minds to agree or debate, two minds to smile or frown..........give a little,, take a little,, that is what makes a relationship strong and bearable. hard to find nowadays tho....egoists are the number one blockades,, sad.....................the eyes tell it all,, and i wonder in awe,, why more people do not look into the eyes of another...........it, they, are the source of persona,, feeling,, emotion..........love and respect.. that is my opinion....................i know,, everyone has one...........and i truly hope that they listen to their inner HEART,, cuz that will not lead you astray.................

Good post I agree with almost every word you wrote
blackwidow wrote: subservient CERBIUS ??????????????.....................It takes two to tango,,, two minds to agree or debate, two minds to smile or frown..........give a little,, take a little,, that is what makes a relationship strong and bearable. hard to find nowadays tho....egoists are the number one blockades,, sad.....................the eyes tell it all,, and i wonder in awe,, why more people do not look into the eyes of another...........it, they, are the source of persona,, feeling,, emotion..........love and respect.. that is my opinion....................i know,, everyone has one...........and i truly hope that they listen to their inner HEART,, cuz that will not lead you astray.................

Good post! Not only just the eyes, but the whole body language also.
Just like the N and the P's, if it not well look after, one will become weak. This is where this message of "Strong Woman" comes in.

LOL well .......I look at the lips, can read lips by looking at the eyes :mrgreen:
daisyjean wrote:
Just like the N and the P's, if it not well look after, one will become weak. This is where this message of "Strong Woman" comes in.

We don't mean THAT kind of weak and strong, Daisy
Strong woman and a laid back man = opposite attract, back to the N and P :)

Or in your case, a strong man and a laid back woman :wink:
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjean wrote:

We don't mean THAT kind of weak and strong, Daisy

Now you see cerberus, if you look after either N or the P, you will have a good strong signal! This take this message back to what Graham said, "be supportive and understanding", the "opposite attract" will be strong, won't be weak and end up with problems. So..... therefore, this is where the message of "Strong Woman" come in. I am guessing that Sosa is a strong woman. :)
You are now massively off the original topic, Daisy and I see no point continuing this thread.
It only because you don't understand :P