Being a international site , I thought it might be fun and somewhat helpful to have a time check thread.

Nothing for nothing it's just for fun and maybe a door opener for the forum lurkers to possiablity stop it and say hello.

The thread rules are simple ; post the time in your part of the world and what your doing at the moment. With any luck maybe Some conversations will get started.

I'll go first; it's 10.47 eastern standard time here in Atlanta. I'm just finishing up breakfast and heading outside to work in my gardens today.

Norm 8)
You nailed it to a "T" CC
8:02 pm Atlanta USA time ; just finished watching the sunset in the back yard. Happy hour is concluded lol.

Cheers Norm 8)
It is now, 6:32 P.M. Alberta Canada,going to watch a movie " I, Robot" With Will Smith and Bridget Moynahan

Cheers :)
Hello ! It's 05.11 and still dark here in Victoria Falls so I"m writing this from my bed as I listen to the thunderous roar of the falls half a kilometre away. Magic.
Zanzibar wrote: Hello ! It's 05.11 and still dark here in Victoria Falls so I"m writing this from my bed as I listen to the thunderous roar of the falls half a kilometre away. Magic.

good morning Zanzibar it's 8:04 am Eastern standard time here in Atlanta Ga.

I'm listing to lots and lots of birds singing this morning.

Norm 8)
11:09 Easter standard time, signing off and heading to Home Depot for some supplies. Maybe a few new plants if anything strikes me fancy in the garden section.

Have a great day
Norm 8)
just settled down, making baked fish , wedge frys and heating up crab ragoons. Plus a soothing adult beverage.

Its 9.40 a.m. and I am multi-tasking - writing my profile on here - listening to
the morning news on TV - I am a bit of a news junkie!

It is at the moment a mix of sun and cloud in the lovely area where I live - and hoping that will remain the same through this Thursday.

Have a nice day one and all :D
It is 10:28 PM California time. Unwinding with a glass of red.
bluejane wrote: It is 10:28 PM California time. Unwinding with a glass of red.

It is almost 7am. The sun is shining in a clear blue sky and I am starting the day with a cup of coffee. :D
Lovely morning here so got a load of laundry on the line to dry and about to shop for food in town. I know how to have fun! :lol:
daisyjane wrote: It is now, 6:32 P.M. Alberta Canada,going to watch a movie " I, Robot" With Will Smith and Bridget Moynahan

Cheers :)

You should read the book "I, Robot" by Azimov as its much better than the film Daisy! The Will Smith character isn't even in the book!
Graham1 wrote: You should read the book "I, Robot" by Azimov as its much better than the film Daisy! The Will Smith character isn't even in the book!

The book is always better than the film, except for Stephen King's "Carrie", where the film is much better than the book :lol:
I think another Stephen King short story which was made into a film The Shawshank Redemption was another story where the film eclipsed the book