Being a international site , I thought it might be fun and somewhat helpful to have a time check thread.

Nothing for nothing it's just for fun and maybe a door opener for the forum lurkers to possiablity stop it and say hello.

The thread rules are simple ; post the time in your part of the world and what your doing at the moment. With any luck maybe Some conversations will get started.

I'll go first; it's 10.47 eastern standard time here in Atlanta. I'm just finishing up breakfast and heading outside to work in my gardens today.

Norm 8)
You nailed it to a "T" CC
8:02 pm Atlanta USA time ; just finished watching the sunset in the back yard. Happy hour is concluded lol.

Cheers Norm 8)
It is now, 6:32 P.M. Alberta Canada,going to watch a movie " I, Robot" With Will Smith and Bridget Moynahan

Cheers :)
Hello ! It's 05.11 and still dark here in Victoria Falls so I"m writing this from my bed as I listen to the thunderous roar of the falls half a kilometre away. Magic.
Zanzibar wrote: Hello ! It's 05.11 and still dark here in Victoria Falls so I"m writing this from my bed as I listen to the thunderous roar of the falls half a kilometre away. Magic.

good morning Zanzibar it's 8:04 am Eastern standard time here in Atlanta Ga.

I'm listing to lots and lots of birds singing this morning.

Norm 8)
11:09 Easter standard time, signing off and heading to Home Depot for some supplies. Maybe a few new plants if anything strikes me fancy in the garden section.

Have a great day
Norm 8)