I have played this many times in pubs where I worked, it doesn't matter what coins except they are the same... show themug the coins turn em each over etc ask fund the lady.

Genuinely just loose change... some people clock ot instantly some you can have four hours.... is iit this one? No, it's that one....
Excuse my typos i had my laprop stolen and my fingers are larger than the touchkeys....
Obviously whichever one they point to I am going to point at another.... some will then examine the coins (they really are just loose change)... some will in a second realise it's a joke, some will spemd hours trying to find the difference... din't worry I never took money etc off them, the Britush have this very laconic sense of humour and when they finally clocked they'd been had, would laugh so hard... and offer to buy me a pint of beet but no, i would buy THEM one. Women never fall for it. Men... good friends or newcomers....will fall for it , it takes em ages to work out thete IS NO TRICK, they are just three normal coins....