THE RAINBOW BRIDGE MAKES A NICE POEM. BUT IT HAS NO TRUTH IN IT.
SORRY ----BUT THE FATE OF YOUR BELOVED PET DEPENDS ON THE FATE
WHICH YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELF-----
Well I guess that bursts a lot of bubbles. Sometimes that poem is all that people hold on to. Hope they don't see your post. 
I have never heard the poem .. Rainbow Bridge ? apologies
Hi,
This is the rainbow bridge poem referenced.... it is comforting to think of it this way.
First time I have seen that poem, its lovely, I do believe we reunited with are loved pets,they are part of the family, well I think so  :D
You adopt a child and call it family, you adopt a dog so yes they are family as well :D
Onegirl wrote: Well I guess that bursts a lot of bubbles. Sometimes that poem is all that people hold on to. Hope they don't see your post. 

I love that poem. It helped me when my beloved dog passed over.
I like the rainbow bridge poem , :)
BootScoot you seem to think you have the authority and knowledge about whether our pets are waiting for us.  As I am a medium I do see and know that our pets are alive after they pass and I am not sure how you can make such a strong statement but I will make the opposite one.  Folks, our pets do live on just as we do and so don't let someone take that belief from you.  I can tell you here with 100% certainty that those pets are waiting for you just as mine are waiting for me.  Love in any form never dies and the love of pets for us as we for them still passes through the ethers from world to world.  Have a joyous day fully knowing this and love the poem as it is written from someone who was just like us....having a tender heart towards our non-human family....blessings ...Fern
:lol:
I think what BootScoot might be saying is that not all of us cross the Rainbow Bridge -- some of us might reside "under the bridge" so to speak ... am I right?  So if that happens, does Fluffy get to go live in the land of rainbows and sunshine or are they stuck with you in the fire and brimstone?
There is no fire and brimstone...all go to the same placeand fluffy is not responsible for your deeds anyway
I'm just saying that I think that is what BootScoot meant, not my own opinion.
And now you're going to have the Christian population up in arms  because if there's no fire and brimstone then there's no hell and no Satan and if there's no hell then can heaven still exist and that's a whole different thread.  :lol:
If I had never existed I would not miss life. When I die I want it to be like I never existed. I do not want to spend an eternity missing life and my body. If I have a spirit, and if my pets do too, then I hope we find each other and roam together, but I would just as soon not, an eternity is a long time.