Cool pics even if they are fake - both from http://www.worth1000.com which is a website (and I am a member of) for graphic designers to improve and publish their work. They also have contests and tutorials for designers, mostly using Photoshop and/or Gimp.

Guess I'll have to see what I can come up with for this post now! :lol:

(not mine but a contest winner's)... a true pancake monster!

-DF
Hey DF, I Thought that was Gr, roarin at me as usual.
Gwynnie he is beautiful.  I love red. Are these something one can create if they put the head of a fox on the body of a bird? Wonder how they do that.  :lol:
maggie you need a bit of knowledge with Photoshop... see my earlier post above :D

Anybody can do this kind of work - it is at it's roots copy/pasting. There are many tutorial on the web for photoshop (costs $$$) and Gimp (just like PS, but free) and Paint. Worth1000 has both beginner and advanced tutorials.

While it's mainly copy/paste (anyone can do) the hard part is blending it properly and making sure things are proportional... and believable

Check out http://aww.worth1000.com/entries/549546/elephantine for similar images. Then check the link to tutorials :)

-DF
Maggie, daddyfish beat me to it with the info. I have done some Photoshop stuff, but nothing in this league. The way this work is done is amazing, must take hours.
Love the Shopped ones, but what is this?!

Joce you need glasses....it's obvious that it's two gingerbread cookies mating... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you Gwynnie and DF. Had look through and gave me a few good laughs.  I wouldn't be able to do it I don't think but I enjoy watching. :D
DaddyFish wrote: Joce you need glasses....it's obvious that it's two gingerbread cookies mating... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Um, I see more than 8 appendages. I think it might be more than 2! Could be a veritable orgy going on! I don't know whether to say YUM or Ewww.
Joce you have such a great sense of humour..... :lol: :lol:
A gingerbread orgy? LOL! :lol:

-DF
You BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD boy DF.   :lol:
Off the topic DF but very funny :lol: :lol: