Chokko wrote: Image

Chokko it's you who has to live with yourself. It is now 9 pm. in Ontario....goodnight my friend. I have to live with me too.....everyone is accountable for their own lives. Salut!
Sweetiepie22 wrote:

Chokko it's you who has to live with yourself. It is now 9 pm. in Ontario....goodnight my friend. I have to live with me too.....everyone is accountable for their own lives. Salut!

You have put many postings to think about.....thank you for posting!
Thank you Sweetiepie!!! :)
"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
It is wonderful to see all the post that encourage. It is a balm to the spirit to read them. But it is changes we have to make in ourselves to fulfill them. Most will not change and wish for it. Others will and reap the rewards. It is a hard lesson of life that most stay in a place they know, then reach for everything with both hands. I have been on both sides of the coin, and have come to understand, I would rather strain at the unknown than breath freely that what does not release my spirit.
Laurie
Every men and women make mistakes in their life, nobody is perfect, even the perfect ones. Do not be ashamed to make mistakes, it is by that way that we learn, and we learn all our life. Why judge others when we are not in their shoes. Some people are strong, some are not. Do not be ashamed of who you are. Chokko x
Chokko wrote: "Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown

You have that right about life is short....live each day as if it is your last day!  Enjoy your life hold on to the wonderful memories that you have made....keep them close to your heart. No one can take them from you so hold on tight with all your might! :)
Thanks Sweetiepie!!! :) So true...
Chokko wrote: Thank you Sweetiepie!!! :)

You know Chokko doesn't matter what people think because they are going to have their opinion of you regardless ....as long as you know who you are and the only one that will judge you is your God.....then my words are "too bad....so sad....with the way they are"... :roll: ..

There are so many jealous people around Chokko its absolutely pathetic how people react to one another. Here is rolling my eyes... :roll: ..  

It's not our problem! 
Thanks Sweetiepie! :)

Chokko you are a bright star! Thank you. :)
Thanks Sweetiepie! xox