daisyjane wrote: Hello Bob :lol:

Hello rabble rouser :lol:
OH, Bob the Rebel Rouser :wink: I think I mention you to be added to brian rebel rouser list :P
When they talk of rabble rouser and blabber mouth in the chat room, they mean you, crazydaisy. I defend you because I know you're lonely and loneliness has made you crazy. Nobody in the chat room or on the forums likes you, crazydaisy. Except me. I don't dislike you. I feel sorry for you. It's good you're back on the forums, your craziness entertains me. :lol:
Hey there CrazyBob :lol:

I haven't been in chat much Bob, in fact I haven't been in chat in awhile. So what are you up to Bob? When I enter chat, it's all in fun, so either you or someone else are being a rebel rouser in chat. I know there is one rebel rouser that like to tell one member off, wanting that member out of this site, he/she ( I am mention no names) get very aggressive in chat, that what I call a real rebel rouser :lol: There is another one that like to gossip to it's side kick that is no longer a member in this site, this side kick has many side kick that ARE a member in this site :roll:

YOU Cerberus, have no idea how many complaints I filed against these rebel rousers in this site :P.

This site just ban one rebel rouser, I notice this morning.

YOU Cerberus sitting in chat, not saying anything, no hello, no hi, no diddly swat, those are the rebel rouser as I recall the last week in December, 2018 that what you do, spy on the room so perhaps to create havoc to the members in this site??
This thread remind me the days of "Reincarnation of Jessy" some of you may remember her and some don't. :roll:

So those who are in chat causing havoc (being a rebel rouser) in chat, perhaps against many other members in this site that are in to chat for fun and relax to enjoy ourselves.... Just saying

It appear to be "To many chiefs and not enough Indians in this site.
to whom it may concern
there is a duck missing from the emoji cheat sheet
there are all sorts of bugs and fish but no duck
50plus members demand a duck
together we shall win
Wow! Heavy scene man. Not sure if I can dig it Daddyo's.
billcc wrote: to whom it may concern
together we shall win

I too am concerned about the under respresentation of emoji ducks, Bill. So, I contacted CWAK (Canadian Wildlife Association of KDucks [k is silent in Canadian]) who have informed me they are lobbying the IEEEEEE (Institute of Electric Electrical Electricity Electro-magnetic Electrolosys Electrocution Engineers and Emojis) about the introduction of emoji kducks, and also emojis of the vietnamese pot bellied pig and the kduck billed platypus.
cerberus97 wrote:
billcc wrote: to whom it may concern
together we shall win

I too am concerned about the under respresentation of emoji ducks, Bill. So, I contacted CWAK (Canadian Wildlife Association of KDucks [k is silent in Canadian]) who have informed me they are lobbying the IEEEEEE (Institute of Electric Electrical Electricity Electro-magnetic Electrolosys Electrocution Engineers and Emojis) about the introduction of emoji kducks, and also emojis of the vietnamese pot bellied pig and the kduck billed platypus.

Or Duck unlimited? :P NO K isn't silent in Canada :lol:, but I know in some country it is, in fact they don't have it in the Alphabets