Sara2101 wrote: I think a accusing three people of gathering information for scammers amounts to at the very least libel, which in the UK is prosecutable and can end in a custodial sentence. You shouldn't accuse people of such things without actual evidence.

Same here Sara
daisyjane wrote:
Sara2101 wrote: I think a accusing three people of gathering information for scammers amounts to at the very least libel, which in the UK is prosecutable and can end in a custodial sentence. You shouldn't accuse people of such things without actual evidence.

Same here Sara, it is easy to gather evidents

https://www.rightlegal.ca/defamation-law-essential-know/

So...Cerberus97 better have his evidents to back up his theory

There was an online dating site awhile back face this law suit of defamation. This website was base in USA.

What the devil are you rattling about now, crazyjane?

But it's good to have you back. Nonsense posted to the forum is guaranteed to cheer everyone up lol
daisyjane wrote:
daisyjane wrote:

Same here Sara, it is easy to gather evidents

https://www.rightlegal.ca/defamation-law-essential-know/

So...Cerberus97 better have his evidents to back up his theory

There was an online dating site awhile back face this law suit of defamation. This website was base in USA.

We also have a law here "Partying Offense"

http://www.ideablawg.ca/blog/2014/5/19/section-21-modes-of-participation-by-being-a-party-to-an-off.html
cerberus97 wrote: What the devil are you rattling about now, crazyjane?

But it's good to have you back. Nonsense posted to the forum is guaranteed to cheer everyone up lol

Name calling eh? What are we talking about? Re read your post and ask your wife? or what ever she is, maybe she can explain it all to you?

When an offender get caught in something, they start to panic, start saying all kinds of name, like you just did. :roll:
For the record I'm no one's wife, we don't even live in the same city.

I enjoy yours and Cerbs banter most of the time but feel someone should mention when either, or both, of you oversteps the line.
Btw. I hope your post about Partying was not intended to accuse me of being complicit with people eliciting information to be used by scammers. If it was you might want to retract that accusation before it all gets severely out of hand.

You and Cerb can play your little games as much as you like but don't go accusing me of anything underhand.

I have a code that prohibits anything of that nature. It's called morals.
Sara2101 wrote: Btw. I hope your post about Partying was not intended to accuse me of being complicit with people eliciting information to be used by scammers. If it was you might want to retract that accusation before it all gets severely out of hand.

You and Cerb can play your little games as much as you like but don't go accusing me of anything underhand.

I have a code that prohibits anything of that nature. It's called morals.

I didn't mention no names, just pointing out the laws we have here since you pointed what the laws there. Are you in a panic mode? :wink:.... As it appear that Jazen put Cerberus in a panic mode that he became paranoid about all these messages that those scammers send out. :mrgreen:

Don't forget this quote, "Don't judge anyone until you walk a mile in their shoes" :)

Ever heard of this expression? " Do unto others as you would have done unto you?"

Use your common sense is what I have been taught

For the record I have no panic mode, I couldn't do my job if I had Defence barristers are much more demanding and extremely clever when trying to exact what they need.

I was merely checking your intent. I'd hate anyone to think I'm anything other than an upstanding citizen.

Seems to me you and Cerb enjoy the bickering. Maybe it's you that's his wife.... :lol:
Sara2101 wrote: For the record I have no panic mode, I couldn't do my job if I had Defence barristers are much more demanding and extremely clever when trying to exact what they need.

I was merely checking your intent. I'd hate anyone to think I'm anything other than an upstanding citizen.

Seems to me you and Cerb enjoy the bickering. Maybe it's you that's his wife.... :lol:

Me a wife? The last time I check, I am still single, but Cerberus did mention a woman he wanted to take to see the "Nothern Night"...And.... that "she" thought she broke the dishwasher, but I understand your intent, he's like an Elementary kid that sit behind a girl he like and pull her pony tail :lol:

I live over the pond from both of you (Cerberus and you).

I do know that the "Justice system" can be demanding, that it can put stress on a person, they can become paranoid at times. :mrgreen:
Just a thought Sara, as brain mention rebel rouser, could one of you be it? (I can't see you being one but it would be interesting to know if you are one :) ) I have witness on the forum and in chat a few "Rebel Rousers". :mrgreen:

Because I think this thread was intent for rousing up members in this site, but I also seen some being nervous, panic, and so on. So just curious about this "Rebel Rouser" that brain123 is talking about, maybe his list is growing? :wink:

This thread seem to be a hot topic for Cerberus, he started it :P
I have neither the energy nor inclination but if it makes you happy to think that so be it. :roll:
Sara2101 wrote: I have neither the energy nor inclination but if it makes you happy to think that so be it. :roll:

This is nice to know :)
Bob says that Pete's the problem. He says that Mike's the problem. Bob says that Jill's the problem, that Tom's the problem and that Kate's the problem.

The reality is that Bob's the problem.
cerberus97 wrote: Bob says that Pete's the problem. He says that Mike's the problem. Bob says that Jill's the problem, that Tom's the problem and that Kate's the problem.

The reality is that Bob's the problem.

Hello Bob :lol: