Today is the United Nations "Official Day of Happiness". It's the first day of spring and most of the Canadian Prairies are expecting 7 to 10" of snow.  Faces are scowled and tempers short as this winter drags on.  So here's the challenge to all.  Share how you  bring happiness into your life with the rest of us. 
I'll go first. Today I was standing in line at a Tim Hortons Coffee shop in Medicine Hat, Alberta.  Two Armed Forces Sevicemen in front of me had ordered their breakfast sandwich a their coffees.  As they went to pay I stepped forward and payed thier bill, thanked them for their service and sbook their hands. They were so appreciative.  Not so much for tbe  breakfast sandwich and coffee but the fact thar someone had recognized their service to their country.   I was  happy for the rest of the day when I pictured the grins  on their faces and the pride they exhibited.
So for me it's a Random Act of Kindness.

Next?  
LifesaDance wrote: Today is the United Nations "Official Day of Happiness". It's the first day of spring and most of the Canadian Prairies are expecting 7 to 10" of snow.  Faces are scowled and tempers short as this winter drags on.  So here's the challenge to all.  Share how you  bring happiness into your life with the rest of us. 
I'll go first. Today I was standing in line at a Tim Hortons Coffee shop in Medicine Hat, Alberta.  Two Armed Forces Sevicemen in front of me had ordered their breakfast sandwich a their coffees.  As they went to pay I stepped forward and payed thier bill, thanked them for their service and sbook their hands. They were so appreciative.  Not so much for tbe  breakfast sandwich and coffee but the fact thar someone had recognized their service to their country.   I was  happy for the rest of the day when I pictured the grins  on their faces and the pride they exhibited.
So for me it's a Random Act of Kindness.

Next?  

I will add to your post and say thank you for being kind to others. You went above and beyond paying for the servicemen's breakfast...and that was just a part of it....you showed your true appreciation for what they do for us so that we can have peace in the world. I know that Spring is here and we do not feel it but actually what can we really do about weather anyway....it's unpredictable to say the least!

Two things that are predictable thats taxes and death....need I say more on these two subjects.  :(
So how do you bring/ attract happiness to your life? 
LifesaDance wrote: So how do you bring/ attract happiness to your life? 

I bring happiness when I am honest shopping....example last week had to get my prescription for my diabetes and other meds and when the lady rung up the bill....she short changed herself. As I examined the bill noticed she was out by $100.00....she forgot to charge me for dispensing fees and for a drug that the insurance company does not cover. I saved the woman from an embarrassment of her peers and perhaps she might of got raked over the coals for the costly mistake. I felt good that I was honest about the money and that she would not be reprimanded for her costly mistake and that made me happy for the day. :)

By doing good deeds one should feel good and perhaps it will catch on.......because it is important that we spread good works and kindness throughout our lifetime!  
Hee hee. Revenue Canada must just love you.   Yes that dose give us a good feeling. 
LifesaDance wrote: Hee hee. Revenue Canada must just love you.   Yes that dose give us a good feeling. 

Yes Revenue Canada must really love me but the drug is not bought every month....its every three months.....and dispensing fees I think everyone can't get away from this charge.
There are still some honest people in the world....what has anyone done lately to feel good about themselves. Please do tell?

Taking a little lady across the street that is an act of kindness.....doesn't it make you feel good that you have done something for someone.

Just the little acts you do for others defines who you are.

I could think of many things that I have done for others; however, I like the previous member would like to hear from you.

I listen, I engage, I understand, I offer advice, I offer friendship, I laugh, I love, I share, I see a need and fill it, I am silent, I dont judge, I offer a shoulder, but above all I offer Me. It is a gift with tv, movies, cell phones, and computers, to just offer yourself. In offering yourself you offer all.
Laurie
I bought a little old lady flowers and gave them to her before I left with my shopping, she did ask me why I would do that? I just said because you smiled at me and its nice to see a smile once in a while. she gave me a hug. but I felt real good all day, so it was with it :D
I write the date and a short, happy message to the universe on the inside cover of a book I just finished reading and leave it in random places... :D
Tomorrow I am driving someone to and from hospital for a procedure. I will help them feel as comfortable as possible as they are a bit nervous. Whenever I bake or cook a large amount, I usually pass some along to this person too. (hahaha, my cooking isn't why they are in hospital :lol: )