Hi Everybody

Dodger and I have been thinking about arranging a meet near the end of November so it gives us all a chance to meet other members.
Dodger (England moderator) have spoken and we are looking at Nottingham as a venue.
Dates approx in November, arriving 23rd and leaving 25th
Based on the number of folks that might be interested, we will fix the price trying to make it possible for everyone.
If you have any other suggestions please let either of us know
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact Dodger or me. :D :D

Regards
Pearl
PEARLW wrote: Hi Everybody I have not been in on thios site but i see you are arranging a meeting in Nottingham. 50 plus club arranged a weekend away in Waterford in Ireland. It was a great meeting we all had great fun know one knew anybody other than talking in the chat room we all went away from the weekend having had a grear time so i would recomend a weekend away to meet up and make new friends Regards Tonyellow

Dodger and I have been thinking about arranging a meet near the end of November so it gives us all a chance to meet other members.
Dodger (England moderator) have spoken and we are looking at Nottingham as a venue.
Dates approx in November, arriving 23rd and leaving 25th
Based on the number of folks that might be interested, we will fix the price trying to make it possible for everyone.
If you have any other suggestions please let either of us know
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact Dodger or me. :D :D

Regards
Pearl
I hope many of you will have seen the previous post regarding the UK meet in Nottingham arriving on 23rd November and leaving on the 25th
This is an opportunity to meet people that you have met in the chat room and put a face to the name in relaxed surroundings.
The itinerary planned is meet and greet, music, games,10 pin bowling any other ideas or suggestions are welcome.
Catering will be flexible with light bites on arrival. Full English Breakfast will be provided and giving any enthusiastic chefs the opportunity to show their hand. A meal on Saturday night will be booked at a local eating house (pub).
At this stage, we are interested in numbers so that adequate accommodation can be arranged and then an idea of cost can be calculated. Accommodation will be arranged when we have some idea of numbers but it could be anything from a cottage to a house or part use of a small hotel. If you are interested please let either Dodgerw or myself know and we would like to have firm commitments by October 21st when we will ask for a deposit.
Please BYOB (bring your own bottle)_
Hi Pearl,

what a fantastic idea! But it is so sad, that folks do not join.

My wife and me join international 50+ meetings at least once a year. This year we have been to Zurich in Switzerland. Perhaps it will increase the number of the participants if you invite people from other European countries. And if you find about 20 persons my wife and me shall be there.
Best wishes from Spandau / Germany
Joschi
..............................................................................................................
Please do not notice my mistakes. English is not my maternal language.
Joschi

Many thanks for showing some interest in the proposed meet.

I will investigate with the site moderators on how we publicise the meeting more fully and try to get people from Europe interested.

Thanks once again for your interest and we will be in touch.

Roger
Dear Members

Dodger and Myself have been trying to arrange a meet in Nottingham at the end of next month.

It would have been a great opportunity to put a face to those site names, relax and have a nice meal and get to know each other better.

Unfortunately the response for this trip has been very limited with no actual acceptances so unfortunately we have decided cancel.

We will organise another trip in the following year (spring) and we do hope many of the members participate.
Suggestions are welcome

Regards
Pearl