To make or not to make? That is the question. 

BECAUSE 

OR 

Image I don't usually make resolutions... But this year I will try to be a better "Chokko"... :roll: .... Until... :roll: ... The end... :roll: . Of January... :D Wishes for you "Larry" and all of my friend in 2014 is:
May God gives You..
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all... Image
Happy New Year 2014.
I had heard that instead of making the usual New Years Resolutions i.e. lose weight, clean up, be happy.........try writing a letter to yourself.

i.e. Dear Self (ha ha...best to put your name here)

In 2013, I was kind of a crappy friend by not keeping in touch. My excuses (though fact) were I am working too hard, I'm tired, I have stuff to do, I don't want to talk. In 2014, I vow to be a better friend and push aside the daily excuses and get out there.

In 2013, I spent too much on silly things. In 2014, I vow to look better at my finances and see the possibility of getting rid of clutter in order to make my life more enjoyable.

etc.....etc....you get the picture.

End by saying, I will revisit this letter in 3 months to see how my goals are going.

Good luck everyone! xx
To lose weight is the biggest thing most promise to do in the new year. It is the one most failed.
Remember not to set goals to high, and that a resolution can come at anytime of the year. Even in March.
Laurie
I never make anny as I never keep to them