This is a CBC article written about a family member. I think it is sweet and gives hope that a friendship, romance, or supportive relationship can be cultivated at any age if people are open and willing.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatche ... -1.4044182
You will see a few like that in retirement center/places. It cool to see that happen as it make people a lot more happier.
That is very encouraging. Maybe it is not too late afterall. :D
DSynchronicity wrote: friendship, romance, or supportive relationship can be cultivated at any age

I'm willing, DSynch, at my age I can no longer afford to be particular
now now,, you must remain particular,, seriously..........
blackwidow wrote: now now,, you must remain particular,, seriously..........

Normally I would be, but the person I so want to send a smile to has threatened to delete it lol
Surely, being "not particular" is the most unromantic comment? :roll:
I think I must tone down my sense of humour to suit those who have none lol
Then you wouldn't be Jake with the humor. :roll:
So true. I have often wished I was someone else, but I owe it to these pretty Canadian women to never change, for they like me just the way I am :lol: :shock: :roll:
If you wish you were someone else, then we wouldn't have the humor that Jake has to make our life full of fun. We wouldn't be who we are today if we were someone else. Could it be someone with some sort of illness or disability like no arms? or legs? or cripple?
Be happy for who you are, we all need someone to spice up our life with your humor. As humor come with laughing, which is the best medicine anyone can have? Right?
So be your usual self and have fun with your humor on the forum or chat, or it wouldn't be much fun with Jake full of humor? Right?
blackwidow wrote: now now,, you must remain particular,, seriously..........

You can dance if you want to.

Me I will watch you dance unti we decide to dance together
daisyjean wrote: If you wish you were someone else, then we wouldn't have the humor that Jake has to make our life full of fun. We wouldn't be who we are today if we were someone else. Could it be someone with some sort of illness or disability like no arms? or legs? or cripple?
Be happy for who you are, we all need someone to spice up our life with your humor. As humor come with laughing, which is the best medicine anyone can have? Right?
So be your usual self and have fun with your humor on the forum or chat, or it wouldn't be much fun with Jake full of humor? Right?

I can't argue with that. lol
oh my,, oh my....................
women on the site seek love,
It's a dating site, so
of course, love is the ens,
I urge to take it slow,
I would like us to be friends.

It hurts to be ignored,
You speak, but then go
And delete the smile I send,
Do you think I love you? No.
I would like us to be friends.