Hello there my name is Ian 61 years of Age Widowed nearly 2 years, originally from Lincoln Lincolnshire England, now Living in Cleveleys Near Blackpool England, Seeking a Loving and Caring Female who is True & Genuine for a long lasting Serious Relationship . :D
Hi Ian, welcome. I wish you much success with finding what you are looking for there in England. I think there a quite a few young ladies on this site in your area. Good Luck with that.
Ladykym11 wrote: Hi Ian, welcome. I wish you much success with finding what you are looking for there in England. I think there a quite a few young ladies on this site in your area. Good Luck with that.

Thank you Lady kym I need some luck at this present time. not had any luck since my wife passed away in 2018
Ian just be yourself and I'm sure you will meet that special someone - no luck needed. So sad to hear about your loss, grieving is a process and it takes time.
So when you are ready open up and make yourself available for new experiences.
HI Lady kym i am ready now to move on , but i feel i have got rejection written on my forehead
Lovely to hear from you. X
"i feel i have got rejection written on my forehead "

Can I ask why do you feel that way???
I looked at your forehead--really close with a magnifying glass because my eyes are old- and I didn't see anything, only that great smile.
(yes I know it was a metaphor but still would like to know the reason behind the feelings)
I have been on Dating Sites and local women who live near you dont want to know you,
And if i have met some women from a bit further away , they say to me I do like you but you are not my type
If women like you you should start getting interested in them and work on building a relationship up
Lovely to hear from you again my dear hope you are keeping safe and well X:
hey ian if you are willing to move to a tiny town in colorado i think you will hit the jackpot
I am Staying in the UK but thanking you for your offer Bill
Oh wow Ian how unfortunate. Its funny almost, people of our age come here stating they want to meet someone yet we put up all sorts of barriers to stop that from happening. BUT-- the good news is... it may seem hard but those ladies who have "excuses" are doing you a favor by not wasting your time, energy, and emotions. Don't give up - that special lady is probably a few clicks away.

Question - those ladies who said no to a relationship, would you consider just being friends. Someone to talk with every now and then, maybe grab a coffee or brunch.
am wanting a Serious long lasting relationship Lady kym to be in my life Again till i finally pop my clogs and no longer alive x
adopt a dog. you will never regret it and will soon forget all about 50plus hot babes
I dont want a dog saw enough of them when i was single living with my parents growing up
We want what we want and its a journey finding that right person. It's not an easy one for if it were we wouldn't be here. So my friend -don't be discouraged. That long lasting serious relationship will be worth the ...... :)
Not as Confident as your self Lady Kym