blackwidow wrote: interesting subject....i tend to think long-distance relationships are good for 6 months or so,, then both should decide if they want to be next to each other. If one says no,, then i would tend to think that one of them is married and that is a NO-NO in my book. if you are married and have a relationship outside of it,, that is bad in my opinion, you should have filed for divorce. i know some situations are difficult because of one being handicapped or unable to be alone and that i can accept. life is short, live for today, but NEVER compromise your values and morals. good luck on your long distance relationship II

married people should not use dating sites, if someone is dissatisfied with their marriage they should divorce.easy for them to say we stay together for the children but it is better for those children not to be raised by two people who hate each other and are lying to themselves that a cowgirl from Dallas really likes them.
cerberus97 wrote:
blackwidow wrote: interesting subject....i tend to think long-distance relationships are good for 6 months or so,, then both should decide if they want to be next to each other. If one says no,, then i would tend to think that one of them is married and that is a NO-NO in my book. if you are married and have a relationship outside of it,, that is bad in my opinion, you should have filed for divorce. i know some situations are difficult because of one being handicapped or unable to be alone and that i can accept. life is short, live for today, but NEVER compromise your values and morals. good luck on your long distance relationship II

married people should not use dating sites, if someone is dissatisfied with their marriage they should divorce.easy for them to say we stay together for the children but it is better for those children not to be raised by two people who hate each other and are lying to themselves that a cowgirl from Dallas really likes them.

For your information this club is for making friends and/or chatting too; not only for those looking for relationships.
Graham1 wrote: For your information this club is for making friends and/or chatting too; not only for those looking for relationships.

i was not criticising the site but those married people who use it for long distance extra marital affairs
who caresssssssss
sapphireblue wrote: who caresssssssss

great attitude
Indeed.
Interesting article.
Well said Graham. The main point in LDR is a the commitment.If one side does not want to commit, the relationship is done.