DF, I understand you're the go-to guy for computer issues. What would make my keyboard work in some programs and not others?  For instance if I'm doing a work file in Word and I need to Google something, it won't work and I have to unplug it and plug it in again. Then when I go back to Word, a lot of times I have to do it  again.
Sally, I know U adressed this to DF, but i think i can help,
Check the serial num at the back, If it ends in 666, then u are in deep chit,
Throw the putor out immediately, Ring the Vatican to have an exorcism done
 on your house, ( that crowd will do anything for a few bux), Now maybe DF has another way,
but then again, what do i know anyway. 
:lol: :lol: I take it you've not had good experiences with your computer.
Would you me to kick him for you Sally? I am near than you :lol: :lol:
You would do that?  :lol: :lol: Don't make me come over there, Scrummy  :lol: :lol:

Here, Gwyn you forgot your arse kickers, throw them in canoe...probably won't sink it

My ass aint that big,
I have a very cute butt, so im told. 
I was wondering if they will be heavy enough, need to leave an impression :lol: :lol:
Well Gwn, Ur the one who says shes a size 44, not me.
Hi Sally. If it is a wireless keyboard, replace the batteries. If it is a wired-type, try a different usb port to plug it into.

Let me know if either of these work for you.

-DF
That's exactly what i said DF,
She probably read it wrong. 
Finally the person the post was actually for is here  :lol: :lol: You guys are too funny.  I'll try that, DF  Thanks. It's something recent and I'd bet my bottom dollar that I did switch the port for some reason and it's not happy.
These will make a lasting impression on that cute Irish arse... :lol: :lol:
Hey...who is size 44 might I ask?

Keeping you company Sally till the Big Daddy Fish arrives.
Can you paddle a  canoe because apparently I'm directionally challenged and going backwards  :lol: If I had a pair of those shoes I could probably walk across the ocean.
Great picture Sally...don't let no one tell you your going backwards in life...
who needs a canoe anyway...don't follow me Sally I have no clue which way is forward. :lol: :lol: