I am so glad you got your cat back  :D  its great to read good news for a change, very happy for you and your cat x
Happy 4th of July to all
to all my friends a merry merry x mas

time past
[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2yuavrs.gif[/imgand another x mas 2018 stand in our future
let me tell you friends again i only have 3 thingis to writ so i try to get to all the holidays
to all my friends you can write in here
its my little blog to bad the chat lost a lot of people but they come back , i know trouble makers mostly gone and the chat is fun again you have to build a thick skin and remember and like the song says in frozen let it go let it go
Been knocked by some nasty bug will catch up when I get to my normal self
you get fast better had the flu myself for 3 weeks but im well again and miss you your friend elke

first of all i wish a happy Christmas season to all my friends its been a good year
made lot of friends in here and in the German chat, i heard strange things about a woman stalker lol i hope you nice guys can deal with it just remember if it don't kill you at makes you stronger
She can Stalk me, Where is she, Where is she,

Many Happy Returns to you and yours.
thank you srummy
you would not want her to stalk you shes like a necktie when you have her on your
neck you cant get redd of her lol

most people enjoy the chat when the plabbermouth is not in there somebody really should tell her
Oh, She does that bondage stuff,
I Might try it. but im not piercing my watever.
heissefeagerin wrote:
most people enjoy the chat when the plabbermouth is not in there somebody really should tell her

May I ask what is a plabbermouth? :?:
i dont know srummy

you would have to confront her,

blab·ber·mouth
/ˈblabərˌmouTH/Submit
nounINFORMAL
a person who talks excessively or indiscreetly.
sounds familiar
Ohhh a blabbermouth :P I was in early afternoon we had fun :) You can ask dbguy and bill :)

Didn't see any blabbermouth when I was in :lol:

I didn't see you in chat then :wink: Hope you are not referring to yourself? :wink: