That's a rap folks :)
Joni was overwhelmed by this photos...she really enjoyed looking at them..what a great job..I'm thinking you must have a nice program your using. We both really enjoyed these and I copied them an put them on my screen saver...again thank you from both of us...
Joni and Hardy, 

It was my pleasure friends....

Hey, I am going to set up an instruction thread in the computer forum.  I will be doing that tomorrow if you are interested.  Another lady wants to learn.

There is nothing to it Hardy.  No program necessary.  It is all done online in a matter of seconds.  
I like all the art work that Jessy did for you.
Jessy wrote: Star, if Hardy doesn't know how to snag them to upload them to his computer, will you please give him the instruction right from the first thing you do and what keys to push on the computer.  I don't have a pc and can't remember what the instructions were that Fish gave to me for Susan.

Yes if he ask, then the instructions will be giving according to the type of computer he has. I will be glad of helping. :)
Jessy wrote: Image

the last image is really cute!
stardaisy wrote:
Jessy wrote: Star, if Hardy doesn't know how to snag them to upload them to his computer, will you please give him the instruction right from the first thing you do and what keys to push on the computer.  I don't have a pc and can't remember what the instructions were that Fish gave to me for Susan.

Yes if he ask, then the instructions will be giving according to the type of computer he has. I will be glad of helping. :)

I think Fish replied up above with the instructions Daisy, if I am not mistaken, but thank a lot..... :D  
QueenSatin wrote: I like all the art work that Jessy did for you.

Hi QueenSatin

I love your new name.  It really suits you.  If you want any of them up above, you know I will, just ask....or you can learn as I am going to teach starting tomorrow in the computer section of this site.

So happy to see you back friend... :D  
QueenSatin, Joni and Hardy,

If you would like to learn how to do these, just sign in at this link and I will teach you in less than 1/2 hour.

https://www.50plus-club.ca/forum/viewto ... 2#p2513742