I have learned a thing or two about forums, chats and gossip.

Women seem to gossip more than men.  If a woman has a few words with another woman, she runs right in to the chat room as fast as she can, to try to gather some troops on her side, and gossip her little head off about how offended she is.

She never tells what she did, only how horrible the other woman is.  What she doesn't know is that she is making herself look bad because the men in there are going to notice that she is a gossipy old woman.  They will realize that if she gossips about one person behind their back, she will surely gossip behind his someday too.  

She will try her hardest to pit people against the woman she had words with.  That will make her feel better and she can puff her chest out as far as it will go, proud to say "nobody likes her around here"............and yet, just a short time before, she was complaining about how others treated HER in the chat room.
 If that doesn't take the cake :lol: :lol:  

Men on the other hand, usually say right to someone's face, how they feel.  You don't have to worry about what he is saying behind your back.  I respect that in men.  

I don't gossip.  I think it is low class.  I have words with someone and I may write to a friend and say "I hope it doesn't come between you and me because I had words with your friend". Then it is over.   I never bring up the matter again.  I used to be a gossip about 20 years ago, but I realized I didn't like this about myself, so I worked on changing that.  You can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.

So, please don't gossip about me anymore, it makes you look bad :lol:     
!!!Good Grief!!!
How did I know you would be the one to answer.  I knew because you follow me around like a little hungry puppy.  :lol:

SIT......GO TO BED......EAT YOUR SUPPER.........DRINK YOUR WATER......... :lol:  

You are such a silly old man.... :roll:  
I like to keep copies of all the nasty things my so called friends say about many other people, because I know they are eventually going to turn on me, and those copies will remind me that I haven't lost anything special.  

I have been hurt a lot on this forum since I joined a few months ago.......by gossips and angry men & women........but I will never leave, so don't hold your breath.  I am here for the long haul.  This is my cyber home and no one will be able to drive me out.  So take all the pokes at me you like, I will remain standing.

I have NEVER taken the first nasty shot at anyone. NEVER.  It is not in my personality to take the first stab at anyone.  There is always more to the story than what some people say.  I am not a door mat, so if you walk on me, expect for me to bite your ankles.  
Jessy wrote: How did I know you would be the one to answer.  I knew because you follow me around like a little hungry puppy.  :lol:

SIT......GO TO BED......EAT YOUR SUPPER.........DRINK YOUR WATER......... :lol:  

You are such a silly old man.... :roll:  

I've always maintained that it is better to be flippant than dull.
:lol: :lol: :