New to this...looks like not many use the forums...?
Anyone like hiking?
INFJJR wrote: New to this...looks like not many use the forums...?
Anyone like hiking?

I love hiking, used to be a member of a hiking club and we were out every weekend, rain, snow or even sunshine. But I moved and its too far now to meet with the group, but sure miss it. And I guess it would be a very looooooong hike to join you too... unfortunately :wink: ...
cheers :D
I bet you do miss it-nothing like the trees...water....wildlife...well, what wildlife I can find in Missouri! I prefer to be alone in the woods, but honestly haven't given the group thing a chance.
Hi, I love hiking myself weekends are terrible as most trails are packed full.So during the week when most are working it's great One with nature and all you hear is the wind through the trees the rivers and birds so peaceful. : :D
Hiker6 wrote: Hi, I love hiking myself weekends are terrible as most trails are packed full.So during the week when most are working it's great One with nature and all you hear is the wind through the trees the rivers and birds so peaceful. : :D

I love hiking too, but although I like walking by myself some of the day, I enjoy being with a small group. They're always like-minded people and so it's almost impossible not to get along together, even if they're strangers.

I've done same really great walking holidays in Europe, UK and South Africa, and look forward to doing some more when this pandemic is finally over.