D.F. Will you stop messing around and get back to the games, so we can get this off the front page as fast as possible?
BUMP !

LOL can't handle it Candlefish? See what happen when one open their mouth and stick their foot in, it hard to get that foot out of your mouth.
What was that?...Did I hear an external anal sphincter opening up?...Tut! Tut!..There I go again, using words that only people that went to school would understand. I really do have to stop this.
Kindgerten perhaps? There you go again, back in the opera house singing your blues. :lol:
Two men with a Thesaurus does not superior beings make.
Can I please remind members that the club rules require you to be respectful to others and in the event of a disagreement to disagree respectfully. The forum is not a place for a disrespectful attitude to women, nor superior attitudes. Thank you
morton1 wrote: The guy needed some support, and you two guys just think its funny to bring women down. are you both that immature. not every woman is the same nor is every man.while you two to think its a bit of fun, did you both  not stop to think how women may react to your comments. we do not need another battle of the sexes to start up again. but you already know, you can never win, when it comes women   :lol:    

See, that was my point, told you  both, how women may react. to your comments. I don't need to understand big words to see where this would lead. big words do not make you a clever person. to be civil, respectful to other people, you do not need a college degree.  :)
Old age regression to a childhood period  according to psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, is a defense mechanism leading to the temporary or long-term reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development rather than handling unacceptable impulses in a more adult way.

The defense mechanism of regression, in psychoanalytic theory, occurs when an individual's personality reverts to an earlier stage of development, adopting more childish mannerisms,to the extent that one is handling thoughts and impulses less like an adult, this involves play, appreciation and primitive pleasures, and imagination as well as physical attributes such as urinating out of control which is why diapers are also used for older folks.

I wonder if it extends to the use of a pacifier to quieten them down.

Mutley Image
[quote="peachShiraz"]Two men with a Thesaurus does not superior beings make.[/quote]

I see no evidence of claimed superiority whatsoever, likewise, of a Thesaurus being in use in some of these posts, one man's dead word is quite often, another man's very much alive, and rolls mellifluously from his tongue, or keyboard, at will.

Rod wrote, what I thought was a very witty, facetious post, using metaphor to equate the understanding of the female personality, in general, to the understanding of Particle Physics, a very complex subject, I'm sure you will agree. I found it robust, and amusing, and that is all that was said.

One has to parse the ensuing comments, to understand why this post deteriorated as it did.

One could have simply said, which in my opinion would have been more appropriate in this environment; "If I had wanted to listen to an 'A**hole, I would have farted." Much more fitting for the clientelle on hand.

However, that was NOT the wording used.

As to the 'Respect' that always seems to be demanded in these cases.

Once the mediator of the debate abandons impartiality, then 'Respect' becomes 'Disrespect' according to his momentory preference, doesn't it? After which, an alternative dispute resolution is quite impossible.

Any questions asked in this post are strictly rhetorical, no answers needed.
I am not going to answer to your post above candle, like you asked.   I do not disrespect members points of views I might not agree  with some, but I try to be civil.  I do know this, through out most of your posts you have been rude and sarcastic  to members with your comments and some are not called for, why you do this I have no idea. you are an intelligent man and you know how members will respond back to you.  you insult them then in return they insult you. maybe insults do not bother you, but for some members its hurtful. 
erm ...............
morton1 wrote: I am not going to answer to your post above candle, like you asked.   I do not disrespect members points of views I might not agree  with some, but I try to be civil.  I do know this, through out most of your posts you have been rude and sarcastic  to members with your comments and some are not called for, why you do this I have no idea. you are an intelligent man and you know how members will respond back to you.  you insult them then in return they insult you. maybe insults do not bother you, but for some members its hurtful. 

erm ...... morton darlin, upon reading up on most forums i see that you have been around for a while dear.  pssst ..... tell me and i wont tell anybody who do you think is the pretty little girl whose got her finger glued to the report button. just between you and me i know it aint you but can you whisper in  \\my ear ...... who it might be.

be a sport mort. hey that rhymes :lol:  
morton1 wrote: I am not going to answer to your post above candle, like you asked.   I do not disrespect members points of views I might not agree  with some, but I try to be civil.  I do know this, through out most of your posts you have been rude and sarcastic  to members with your comments and some are not called for, why you do this I have no idea. you are an intelligent man and you know how members will respond back to you.  you insult them then in return they insult you. maybe insults do not bother you, but for some members its hurtful. 

You wouldn't recognize an insult if it jumped up and smacked you between the eyes Mort.

You wouldn't recognize one of my insults, if it jumped up and smacked you between the eyes Mort. Go back and read...I mean really read what was said by me right up to my note to Daddyfish which was a bit of sarcastic fun between him and I letting you and your cohorts know that we are aware of your silly games and tactics to get postings off the front page. (10 straight sequential posts all saying nothing). And your friends immediately acknowledged as much by their giggling remarks.

Then I retaliate, I mention no names, if you and your friends want to ally the post to yourselves, that is your doing, nobody elses. Oh! And thanks for not answering in you answer....Good Lord, my subscription runs out in about a week...This Infirmary is being run by the inmates.