Splonkee wrote: A birthday wish, sent an email to an old address, hope you got it.

Ryan Adams - Touch, Feel & Lose

KCSH
moondimple wrote:
Splonkee wrote: A birthday wish, sent an email to an old address, hope you got it.

KCSH

thank you
moondimple wrote:
moondimple wrote:

KCSH

thank you

It appears there is a birthday in the air and here is the party
Image Image Image
Happy Birthday MoonDimple....my oh my to be 25 again:)
Laurie
happy birthday moondimple :)

This song is absolutely amazing....Thank you, and yes, I received the beautiful email which was the most incredible birthday gift EVER!
I miss you dreadfully dear friend.
Peace ~ Love ~ Joy
LadyCruella wrote: happy birthday moondimple :)

Thank you so much, it's been the BEST Birthday EVER! :D
TheLadyL wrote: Happy Birthday MoonDimple....my oh my to be 25 again:)
Laurie

Thanks muchly, you sure know how to put a twinkle in my eye sweets!
It truly was a mega celebration and I'm so thankful and so very grateful to be surrounded by such a loving, caring family and group of friends...It's been, quite possibly the bestest day of my life!
*Hugs*
:D
Thank you kindly Broadcaster....May your days be filled with everything that makes your heart happy!
Life is indeed a celebration!
:D
I missed your birthday but am glad to hear it was the best ever! What made it great, so I can replicate it. Happy belated birthday, Shapster!
Mr.Mistral wrote: I missed your birthday but am glad to hear it was the best ever! What made it great, so I can replicate it. Happy belated birthday, Shapster!

Thanks Bow.....Love, joy and thoughtfulness made it the best day ever!
I am truly blessed and tremendously grateful to have such lovely people, whom I adore, in my sweet life.
Oh! and unwrapping the 8004 Mega Omega Juicer (my dream come true wish) was almost as good as the Chippendale (dreamboat) I wished for, sigh, but there's always next year!!!
Peace ~ Light ~ Joy
moondimple wrote:
Mr.Mistral wrote: I missed your birthday but am glad to hear it was the best ever! What made it great, so I can replicate it. Happy belated birthday, Shapster!

Thanks Bow.....Love, joy and thoughtfulness made it the best day ever!
I am truly blessed and tremendously grateful to have such lovely people, whom I adore, in my sweet life.
Oh! and unwrapping the 8004 Mega Omega Juicer (my dream come true wish) was almost as good as the Chippendale (dreamboat) I wished for, sigh, but there's always next year!!!
Peace ~ Light ~ Joy

belated Happy Birthday Jane! :D
Happy belated birthday Moon
from Ann & Alan xxxxxxxxxxxxx
annie27940 wrote: Happy belated birthday Moon
from Ann & Alan xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you kindly dear hearts....I miss you both!
I have something funny to share with you the next time we're in chat together.
Squeezy hugs

*Hugs* G......Hand-on-Heart Thank you so very much!
I have this enormous feeling that this is going to be the BEST YEAR EVER!

My fondest regards to you and your loved ones dear friend..

Peace ~ Light ~ Joy