Best Wishes on your Birthday Sylvia...have a blast over the w/e..have a few on me haha :lol: :lol:
Thanks for your involvement on the site ...greeting people ..doing the quiz for G1..
and generally being pleasant.
P.s. ask G1 for my e-mail and I would to have a chat sometime
Cheers ,Tony xx
How sweet are you !! Thank you for the Bday wishes,,and I have already had a few for you.. lol !! I will ask G for your email addy. I have been on vacation (working at home vaca) this week and have still risen at 4:30am to no avail,, alas.. Daughter promised me tomorrow we would have egg nog and brandy @ 4:30 am,, oh my.. hope you are well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you again..xoxo
blackwidow wrote: How sweet are you !! Thank you for the Bday wishes,,and I have already had a few for you.. lol !! I will ask G for your email addy. I have been on vacation (working at home vaca) this week and have still risen at 4:30am to no avail,, alas.. Daughter promised me tomorrow we would have egg nog and brandy @ 4:30 am,, oh my.. hope you are well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you again..xoxo

hey Syl and hope your day is going well! While I cannot reveal members' email addresses under the club's privacy rules, I would be happy to pass on a message to you from Antonio if he messages me. :D
Hey Syl, Happy belated Birthday, Sorry i missed it,
But i send a loada goodies, Coors Light, Chocs, Flowers n stuff,
Watch out for UPS van,
Tonsa Hugs.
TY silly boy !!!!!!! lotsa xoxo's
Happy belated birthday Blackwiddow I hope you had a nice day and was taken safely home ... alan xx
Happy Birthday You. Sorry, late.
Day late, dollar short,,,,,xoxoxo
I dunno when my birthdate was, actually, it doesn't matter, does it?
Yes,, it matters to me silly...hhmmpphhhhh
xoxoxoxo