Hello everyone!

Yes I am back for those who knew me from before.

I had problems in this site with my hearing aide. You see, it is wireless and I really don’t like it. While my profile was in here before, it keep going to “Airplane Mode”, when your device go into Airplane Mode, then you have no access to the internet, same with my hearing aide, I couldn’t hear so it was useless for me to wear it.

After I left this site (Delete my profile), my hearing aide stop going into Airplane mode, I went to see my hearing aide agency in mid January 2019 or there about, to have a talk with her, she had a look at my hearing aide and the settings were switched, the right hearing aide setting was on my left hearing aide and the left setting was on my right hearing aide. For those who don't wear these device won't understand how it work. On your Audiogram (In Canada at least), you have two markings, Red and Blue, Red for right ear and blue for left ear.

A hacker is someone who use their hacker software to their advantage thinking they are having fun, but it not all in fun at all. It is like a B & E, In Canada “B & E “ is a code for break and enter. It like someone break into your home and take all your electronic device, how would that make you feel? No T.V., no Cellphone, no computer to access to internet and so on.

As soon as I deleted my profile at 50 plus club (this site) in late December, 2018, my hearing aide stop going into Airplane mode, it hasn’t gone into Airplane mode since December 2018.

Just thought I would let everyone know :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker
I notice that a lot of basic member been sending me message, how can they when they are not a prem member, as far as I know, they can only send you a smile.

For those who don't know what an audiogram look like. This is a really basic audiogram.
I used to have an airplane but it would aquaplane and never take off. When I joined this site it went into airplane mode and has been fine ever since. Thank you, 50plus group for mending my airplane.
Wb Daisy.
Basic members can send up to three messages per day I believe
Sara2101 wrote: Wb Daisy.
Basic members can send up to three messages per day I believe

Tks for the Wb :)
I believe if they send you a smile and you reply to them, then they can send you up to three messages withing 24 hours? G would know better :)
cerberus97 wrote: I used to have an airplane but it would aquaplane and never take off. When I joined this site it went into airplane mode and has been fine ever since. Thank you, 50plus group for mending my airplane.

Tks for the wb, I guess you don't know anything about hearing aides :lol: Yes the hearing aide is still on but no sound, what the point in having a hearing aide if you can't hear sounds? :P

http://unitron.com/content/unitron/uk/en/professional/support/bluetooth/general/how-to-switch-bluetooth-hearing-aids-to-flight-mode.html

I have been wearing hearing aides all my life, love just the basic one, wireless are just for the lazy people :lol: This hearing aide, wireless, you have no control over the volume whereas the basic hearing aide that I been wearing all my life ... I had the control of turning it up or down, this one..... I can't so when I can't turn it down or up.....I just take the darn thing out and when it goes into Airplane mode for no reason (hackers), I take it out... I can read lips instead :lol:
https://www.resound.com/en-ca
If I want it to go into Airplane mode, I know how to do it and I don't need anyone hacking into it to turn it onto Airplane mode! :roll: