greetings members, i love to fish i reside in markham boxgrove area so if any one wants a buddy to go fishing on a river preferebly but any thing will do just dont want to go alone . and my buddys dont love to fish. :?:
sorry about my pfp.
What is a pfp?

Welcome to 50Plus Club.  Hope you enjoy it here. :D  
Welcome to the forums!

Ummm...rule #1 here:

ImageImage

Safe surfing, LOL! :lol:
Jessy wrote: What is a pfp?

Welcome to 50Plus Club.  Hope you enjoy it here. :D  

profile pic is my guess!
The Webster Dictionary says that PfP is Perforated Pommies, who always fish on the banks of the river because they don’t float well.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, I see what you mean now, Live! Is it a circle with lines in it, some are scrolling, some not, some have red star in upper right, some don't?....is that what you are referring to when browsing the board topics/posts?

-DF
Well that is what I was talking about, yes.

olepaaah14 wrote: greetings members, i love to fish i reside in markham boxgrove area so if any one wants a buddy to go fishing on a river preferebly but any thing will do just dont want to go alone . and my buddys dont love to fish. :?:

I have been to Ontario and also Ottawa, due to the fact that I grew up in the Detroit Michigan southern suburbs.  It's very beautiful there and lots of great places to fish.  I moved to Arizona 35 yrs ago and enjoyed it very much.  Now, however, I would like to explore new areas and possibly enjoy coastal living for the seafood and the weather.  Well, it was nice to meet you.  Actually you are the first person I have ever met this way.  This is my first time trying the internet for meeting friends.  Have a nice evening.