daisyjean wrote: But questions like, ok why are trees, grass are green, why isn't it yellow instead?


In very dry periods, grass is yellow. It's a drought - God did it!
Jake62 wrote:
daisyjean wrote: But questions like, ok why are trees, grass are green, why isn't it yellow instead?


In very dry periods, grass is yellow. It's a drought - God did it!


:lol: No rain for 40 days :mrgreen:
daisyjean wrote:
Jake62 wrote:
daisyjean wrote: But questions like, ok why are trees, grass are green, why isn't it yellow instead?


In very dry periods, grass is yellow. It's a drought - God did it!


:lol: No rain for 40 days but it brown :mrgreen:
Can you see love?
daisyjean wrote: But questions like, ok why are trees, grass are green, why isn't it yellow instead?

cuz my dogs didn't tinkle on them yet ?
blackwidow wrote: daisyjean wrote: But questions like, ok why are trees, grass are green, why isn't it yellow instead?

cuz my dogs didn't tinkle on them yet ?


Ah so now we can blame your dog :lol:

Honestly, there are so many unanswered questions that no one can answer to it, if that make sense?.
technoided wrote: Can you see love?


Isn't that a song?
song is, "Can this be Love". Question is, can you see love? if it is one of those things that cannot be seen, does that mean it is not real? I can't see love, but I feel it everyday......
technoided wrote: song is, "Can this be Love". Question is, can you see love? if it is one of those things that cannot be seen, does that mean it is not real? I can't see love, but I feel it everyday......


Ah tks
blackwidow wrote: daisyjean wrote: But questions like, ok why are trees, grass are green, why isn't it yellow instead?

cuz my dogs didn't tinkle on them yet ?


Finally, the conundrum of the ages has been solved. There is no God because God didn't do it. Dog did it.
It's backward Jake
daisyjean wrote: It's backward Jake


I don't know about that. Some dogs are really clever.
Spell dog backward Jake, then you will see how clever dogs are :lol:
daisyjean wrote: Spell dog backward Jake, then you will see how clever dogs are :lol:


I think I should ask a dog.They are more intelligent than I, even though they speak backwards.
If Jake can post scriptures than I can as well...

We need to find peace, harmony within ourselves.

A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. Proverbs 11:25

~ Pax Et Bonum :D
cron