Don't be immature as friends are hard to come by.
Friends understand one another but some never admit their wrong. They keep on arguing and trying to prove their point. I guess some think they are perfect.

Immaturity has nothing to do with it....I just find you misunderstand! :( :shock:  

I won't be in your path any longer because I am concerned that you misunderstand what others are saying.

"Admitting you are wrong shows maturity, creating  conflict does not show maturity at all."
Angelsviews….. Not sure if you are referring to me or the members in this site. My quote has always been this “No one is perfect and if we are, then why are we still here?” I have mention this quote a few times on the forum. Admitting I am wrong? Sure I have been wrong about a lot of things. If you are referring to me, what am I admitting that I am wrong? It appear that you have some anger issues with me and I am not sure what or why.
Example was “Downton Abbey” I spelt it wrong (Downton Abby) Jaffa corrected me on that, there are numerous corrections made by you on my grammar on this site, but I never said anything as I see no reason to lash out like you did. My grammar is mainly ASL and it appear to be that people including you and DaddyFish that think that my grammar should be plain English and nothing else. I hope this brings you to a better understanding of what is going on with you and whomever in this site. I am also sorry if you don’t understand my language (ASL).

https://www.50plus-club.ca/forum/what-does-abby--t62412.html

Please don't change me with my language because you can't, it is like me telling you to change yourself to be Japanese (change your skin color). Because if you do, this is call "Discrimination" to the deaf culture. Thank you.

I hope you will find peace in whatever is eating you up. As I am not well to be arguing with you or anyone in here, I hope you understand this.
Maturity? Having anger issues show that is not maturity. Creating what conflict? Whom is creating it? If I have created conflict with you or anyone, then I am sorry.
Again if this above message is referring to me, I find this a bit of an insult. So let by gone be by gone. Let go and let God. Don’t hold grudges. Need I to say more? Other than that, I have nothing more to say

https://www.50plus-club.ca/forum/deaf-and-hard-of-hearing-t51541.html

https://www.50plus-club.ca/forum/fyi-t61624.html

When I am feeling better, I will find more links where you are correction my grammar if you like? As you know, I have not been feeling well.

• Notice the date in these links above.

Angelsviews wrote: "Admitting you are wrong shows maturity, creating conflict does not show maturity at all."

Do explain what you mean and who you are referring to. Because if this is referring to me, then it is what DaddyFish said, calling me a tard (retard). Tks.

BTW, no one has to admit to you that they are wrong, not even me. If I want to admit that I am wrong I will do so, or anyone else for that matter.
stardaisy
WOW! Tell me how you really feel. It was a generalization my dear...... :lol: Not everything is about you.

Lash out that is what you do best. Insulting me in a public forum not cool!....... I guess you were not the good friend I thought.

But no worries, I kind of don't care what you think? :? :mrgreen:

Putting up that picture was certainly uncalled for.....not classy either! Wow was I wrong about you!!!!

P.S. Just for the record, I did say in a few emails to you that if I say anything out of turn let me know and you replied all was well. Seems to me you were not honest after all.

I never corrected your spelling and if you thought that it wasn't my intention as I know your disability. You are simply lashing out but you lashed out at the wrong person . You're a little too late now to make nice with me. :( 

Eventually over time true colors begin to show. I make mistakes just like everyone else but you seem to think it was all about you. Oh my dear get a life!
I don't like ghosts and their  stories
 ImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Mutley

Angelsviews wrote: WOW! Tell me how you really feel. It was a generalization my dear...... :lol: Not everything is about you.

Lash out that is what you do best. Insulting me in a public forum not cool!....... I guess you were not the good friend I thought.

But no worries, I kind of don't care what you think? :? :mrgreen:

Putting up that picture was certainly uncalled for.....not classy either! Wow was I wrong about you!!!!

P.S. Just for the record, I did say in a few emails to you that if I say anything out of turn let me know and you replied all was well. Seems to me you were not honest after all.

I never corrected your spelling and if you thought that it wasn't my intention as I know your disability. You are simply lashing out but you lashed out at the wrong person . You're a little too late now to make nice with me. :( 

Eventually over time true colors begin to show. I make mistakes just like everyone else but you seem to think it was all about you. Oh my dear get a life!

Well AngelsViews....

No, it isn't all about me, just because I came forward and confess. Others just don't feel like coming forward and confess what ever needed to be confess if they have any confessing to do with you or you with others. Just like Morton confess numerous time in the forums.
"All is well", yes that was 7 months ago that you send me that e mail. I don't have issues like you do from all those e mails to me that you have issues with members in this site including me. I can forward those e mails to Graham and let him review what you said about them if you like? Also, this isn't my first confession in this site. This isn't my first confession in this site, no doubt it won't be my last either.

Just be careful of whom you are correcting if you don't like to be corrected. I said it in my e mail to you and I will say it again in here....I am sorry that I embarrass you when you miss spell the word/s. As the saying goes, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Like I said, no one is perfect, if we are then why are we still here? By all means, I am not perfect!

https://www.50plus-club.ca/forum/viewto ... 9#p2911359
Angelsviews wrote:
stardaisy wrote:
Annaleigh wrote: I will send you those links. But there is one website for mothers with children like ours that desperately need your advice. My daughters Asperger's was diagnosed at 2. Her bipolar at 7 or 8. Can't remember. The schizophrenia at 15. I'm with you. I think it was there all along. Every child I know with ASD have another diagnosis. They are comorbid. I disabled my daughter at 18 and took guardianship. That really made my family mad. Taking her rights away. But it was just in time. She had a traumatic break right after. Plus the older they get the harder it is to get gaurdianship and disability. I'm sorry about your son but I'm happy he's male. I give advice but only from a female perspective. They need someone like you. There seems to be more boys than girls. And I don't have a clue about raising a son or raising one that is comorbid. I will explain further on your email. I'm so glad you are interested. Many many thanks for any information you can give them. It means the world to me. Thanks again!

I actually believe that those who are diagnose with any mental illness are born with it, it just don't show until at a later age. I really don't believe one develop any mental illness. I also believe you are right about those mental illness that appear to be in males more so than in females, I have never met any females with ASD, but I have met female with bi polar. I am also unaware of what comorid is unless you mean co morbid?

From the Merriam-Webster definition of comorbid:

Medical Definition of COMORBID : existing simultaneously with and usually independently of another medical condition.....

Daisy you mean comorbid and not comorid.....?

Lashing? Sorry you feel that way but I call it "Confession" a much milder way of saying things where as I think "Lashing" is more of a angry or harsh word don't you think?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lashing

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/confession

Again, I am sorry about not being able to help you when you found out that your grandson wasn't vaccinated again MMR, it is your daughter's choice, nothing we can do about that, if your grandson lost something due to one of the MMR or all, then she will suffer the consequences of her actions and all you can do is to be there for her and support her and not to take control of her life or her son's life.

The blocking feature in member's profile, when you are upset or angry, "trigger happy" you click on that blocking feature. So you bock me, I am ok with that, when someone block me, I block them. Fair is fair. I wasn't surprise to discover that you block me as it appear to be that is what you do in times like this. As you mention to me several times by e mails of how you block people when you get upset with them, it is your way or perhaps it is your way of revenge or getting even, or punishing someone when it don't go your way. Not every site is the same, not every site is going to be agreeable, people have to learn to "give and take", let them be them, not the way you want them to be. If you are unhappy about certain members in this site, then take a break and give yourself some air and clear your thoughts or report it to Graham and sort it out between yourself. Like I always say "No two snowflakes are the same", no two person is going to think the same way, or say the same thing, or their English isn't as clear as you want them to be. Just to let you know, no two countries are the same or has the same rules, the French don't live like the Japanese, or Americans, even Western Canada is different than eastern Canada, even in the Deaf culture as we have different signs for certain words, we even say it differently, that is the way of life. Gosh look at some countries, females have no rights, no rights to education, no freedom of what ever they want or to choose, they even have to ask their husband permission to see a doctor, so consider yourself lucky that you have those choice of freedom. I have choices too, but not as many as you do, as you have choice to listen to birds sing, or the sound of water falls, or violin playing different tunes. But I do have a choice to listen in a different way, the pitter patter of rain fall on a calm lake is music to the deaf ear, that is how we listen, we listen by using our eyes, or vibration on the wall or chair where as hearing people don't listen like that. See how two people are different no matter what or whom we are?

If you have anymore issues in regards what I said on this thread, it would be wise for you to take it up with Graham. This is my last message in this thread, as I am not well enough to keep explaining myself. Hope you have a great evening/night and may you be in blessings way and not in harms way. Sit back and enjoy life, enjoy this forum and don't forget to take a few deep breath too. Again, I am not well enough for these debates as we all know as I have told a few members in this site of how I am feeling at the moment, until the doctor can figure out what is the main problem and what is causing it.

Again, if you think it is all about me, then so be it. That choice/s is yours. Peace out my friend and enjoy life while it last as we won't be around forever. Enjoy life while you can. As to get a life, I actually do have a life.

“The greatness of a Nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”- Gandhi-
I was watching a TV show the other night about the haunted houses. It is amazing how most ghosts seem to sing from the same hymn sheet

Mutley

I must ask what ghosts have to do with it.  Seems to me this is an argument between two friends who care very deeply for each other.   Star why do you write all that stuff?  :?:   There is an easier way to end an argument.  

Winning is not always the way to happiness. Think about it. :?  :wink:
Angelsviews wrote: WOW! ...

Since I can't send you a message here at the site would you mind emailing me at joceannora at yahoo dot com email? I'd like to talk to you about something.
WeepingWillow wrote: I must ask what ghosts have to do with it.  Seems to me this is an argument between two friends who care very deeply for each other.   Star why do you write all that stuff?  :?:   There is an easier way to end an argument.  

Winning is not always the way to happiness. Think about it. :?  :wink:

There was no need for Daisy to say all this. But I rest my case. I was grossly misunderstood for sure. I think I mentioned in the status line about comorbid.....but I was not insulting her about the word, I was merely correcting the word not pointing out her mistake. I am sorry I did lesson to be learned.

Blocking.....is merely saying we have no more to say with each other. 

Friendship is broken so broken it will never be repaired. That's life! Friends I thought I would be but something is said....the end of a friendship.

Graham - Why would I go to him.....he knows what I am about and he can read the forums. If I am out of line he can caution me but to my knowledge I have never been out of line. 

Like I mentioned many times, I'm not perfect.  However, who doesn't have issues with people but sometimes they are misunderstandings. However, anything that was private should of remained private....go figure! Where is the loyalty? Where is the trust?  I will also answer....gone out the window.
Broadcaster wrote: I don't like ghosts and their  stories
 ImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Mutley

Neither do I Broadcaster, but I think the ghosts have rubbed off on some members or yet some are here as a double! I wouldn't stoop to anyone's level to argue. Some members need a sprinkle of holy water or troll spray on their pathetic lives.

I think this should settle things: "One can't make excuses for nasty people nor put a flower in an asshole and call it a vase." ~Team Crazy ~ :lol:   :lol:

Anyone have a problem with friendship? If one does, it means they were never friends in the first place, just a convenient person to dump their crap on. Teehee!

NO BROADCASTER, I AM NOT A TROLL....I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR AWHILE....I AM JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. WATCH OUT FOR NASTY PEOPLE THEY ARE ALL AROUND HERE AND OFF THE SITE TOO.

(My views) that is why my name is Angelsviews.....I view it as I see it. 
Angelsviews wrote:
fullofhumour wrote: Wonderful wishes to two special ladies.........hope 2015 makes all ( well some at least) your wishes come to fruition xx

Awww you ladies are special too.

Thank you Daisy.....we ladies have to stick together! :)

I felt that way at the time but to many obstacles got in the way. We were always dealing with trolls. I was having fun with my threads until assumptions were made and yet I agree that they can be dangerous when they are misunderstood. I do not believe that private emails to one another should ever end up in the forum. Please don't follow in Jessy's path, that was her style!

We live and learn and the only thing to do is move on, I have no faith in you Ms.SD.  You have a good evening too!
5 free entries per day makes it hard to turn into a ghost 

Mutley Image
OK, morton is very confused again  :oops:   what did I confess to.  :shock:   I confess  that it saddens me deeply to see two friends fighting each other. I confess  it saddens me to know there is nothing I can do to make it right between the both of you. I watched your friendship grow and now I have to watch it wither away, again I confess that saddens me also. I confess that I believe that friendships can be saved if you both want it. but I will standby what I have always said if you can not agree with each other then agree to disagree, stop hurting each other and move on. you are both hurting and that my friends hurts me.  :cry: you are both my friends, I love you both dearly so for me and yourselves stop beating each other up  xx 
Don't be sad Mort, things happen...people misunderstand. It shouldn't affect your friendship with me. You are a good head my dear.

Sometimes you can't always fix things that are broken.