I have a sister who hasn't spoken to me in 35 years.  :lol:

Do you think she is angry about something? :lol: :lol:  
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurie
:lol:
Life has a tendency to rush by Jessy, maybe she just lost track of time ((((((((((JESSY)))))))))
A real kanudrum Jessy.  Do you even remember the wedge that caused you two to stop talking. Sounds like it might be important to you to reconnect.  Remember the clock is ticking
  If it is important to you reach out.  She may not have the ability to do it. I don't see the situation could get any worse  and besides after 35+ years life may have given you two a lot to talk about? Just some thoughts.
LifesaDance 
LadyCruella wrote: Life has a tendency to rush by Jessy, maybe she just lost track of time ((((((((((JESSY)))))))))

Thank you for the big hug, I appreciate that. :)

luv, Jessy 
LifesaDance wrote: A real kanudrum Jessy.  Do you even remember the wedge that caused you two to stop talking. Sounds like it might be important to you to reconnect.  Remember the clock is ticking
  If it is important to you reach out.  She may not have the ability to do it. I don't see the situation could get any worse  and besides after 35+ years life may have given you two a lot to talk about? Just some thoughts.
LifesaDance 

Thanks LifesaDance.

Yes, I well remember the time she went out with my boyfriend and I told her off so she has never spoken to me since.  I think she can't deal with her guilt.  I have reached out to her twice but she hangs up on me.  Guilt makes a person feel very uncomfortable about reconnecting as they don't want to talk about it. I had no intention of bringing up the subject but she won't give it a chance.  She is 82 now.  I am afraid one of us will die before re-connecting.  Maybe I will send her a letter.  She lives 4 1/2 hours from me now. 
LadyCruella wrote: Life has a tendency to rush by Jessy, maybe she just lost track of time ((((((((((JESSY)))))))))

Or may be she took the vow of silence in a nunnery Image