During the last six months of my mothers final illness as the cancer started to take an inexorable grip on her body.....the woman over the road used to pop.in regularly to visit her....look after her.....and administer her needs.....been ill.myself  with crippling  arthritis...unable to drive...and living 15 miles
 away.......I  was not.much  use  in looking after her....being    spaced out  with morphine and tramadol  and its attending side effects.....so  Linda....she was a good friend to my mother when she needed help.My mother was fairly comfortable  when l left her house on the friday....in the capable hands of Linda....her neighbour from across the road....so  I was at ease  with myself amd not worried about any immediate crisis related to mam.....I said I would ring later......I started getting problems with the phone line so it was nearly four days till I got it working again. On the monday night 
 I was laid in bed at home and just as I was dropping off to sleep an icy shiver straddled the nape of my neck....a  gentle nudging  and pushing into my side.....and I was consciously thinking to myself.....here we go again....another visitation......as had happened many times  before....and once  more .....determined to make the most of it.....I touched  the fur.....silky....felt for the teeth......a fine set  of   gnashers......it   was   Jody  the younger dog me mam looked after

SEE YOU IN NEXT PART  LATER  ON
I'm sorry, what r u saying?

I just can't understand...

:(