Hey members take the night off and let your slow cooker prepare a delicious pineapple chicken.   (Will take 7 hours and 10 more minutes of preparation time).

Ingredients:

4 lbs. bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks with juice
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground ginger

[b]Directions:[/b]

1. Place chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour pineapple chunks with juice over chicken. Drizzle with honey and soy sauce and sprinkle with brown sugar and ginger.
 2. Set cooker on High and cook for 1 hour.
 3. Reduce setting to Low and cook until chicken is cooked through moist,and tender,
about 6 more hours.[/color][/i]

For those who want to use the conventional oven follow these directions:,

Bake in a 9 x13 -inch foil-lined pan at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
For 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (80 degrees C).

"Served with brown rice and steamed broccoli, it makes a nice Asian-style meal. It's a nice, mild dish."   ENJOY!
This is an easy crockpot recipe... just put spare ribs in pot with 2 cups of bbq sauce.. and cook on low for approx. 4-6 hours. :D
Sound yummy akela, will try that, that is what I do with burgers, this way the smoke won't set off the alarm and finding out that the fire department are here to see what you are cooking for supper lol.

Sometimes I put in about a cup of beef broth so that it won't taste dry or get burnt in the crockpot.
AngelsonHigh wrote: Hey members take the night off and let your slow cooker prepare a delicious pineapple chicken.   (Will take 7 hours and 10 more minutes of preparation time).

Ingredients:

4 lbs. bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks with juice
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground ginger

Directions:

1. Place chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour pineapple chunks with juice over chicken. Drizzle with honey and soy sauce and sprinkle with brown sugar and ginger.
 2. Set cooker on High and cook for 1 hour.
 3. Reduce setting to Low and cook until chicken is cooked through moist,and tender,
about 6 more hours.[/color]

For those who want to use the conventional oven follow these directions:,

Bake in a 9 x13 -inch foil-lined pan at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
For 1 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (80 degrees C).

"Served with brown rice and steamed broccoli, it makes a nice Asian-style meal. It's a nice, mild dish."   ENJOY!

This sound interesting and yummy as well, I am going to try this someday, will add the ingredients to my shopping list so that I can make it.
Ran across this post.. read most of it.. I use a crock pot a lot.. I don’t believe you can mess up when cooking with a crock pot.. unless you don’t use it.. :lol: