Ew.

:shock:
Smoked Rat, common in Laos. In another 50 years it just might be common in North America too!

:shock:
Joce, where DO you get this yukky stuff :shock:
:lol: Gwynnie, you'll understand when you're online for 15 years. I'm going to blame Al for most of it, he was such a geek.

Couple that with my odd sense of humor and I've laughed about the first one wondering what the health inspection said: After a full investigation, the target area for infestation is between the dough tub and the baking pans but for certain well before the slicer. Owner was instructed to use professional service to remediate the health violation within 3 business days. Follow up inspection recommended.

The second are friend J's photos taken in Laos. I have to say I'm so totally NOT there when it comes to rat kabobs. I'll bet there's a dipping sauce.

And yes, I do have another of an opossum I have to find, it might be more funny than these. Bear with me, I do wear a warning label, you just can't see it from where you are. :D
Yes, this is a baby seal in a cow pasture. He was motherless and it's supposed he got there from a nearby stream. He was rescued and eventually returned to the wild after recuperating from all that mooing.

Image :D
This time I think it's the humans that aren't where they belong!

:D