I live in this poe dunk little town of Craig Colorado (for now) where they think they are above the law, in so many ways, and their guns give them the holly power of God. State of Colorado has put it in law that for now everyone must wear a mask in public places. And of course these people up here think that it doesn't apply to them so in the stores they go with no mask and not even one around their necks pretending they are going to wear it. Fine, your choice buts thanks for risking the rest of us without consideration.

Thank you for listening lol and that is my rant!!!!
I do not understand why people have a problem wearing a mask. Its a small thing which will help to combat this pandemic. Its interesting you mentioned Colorado because a friend traveled to Colorado around the 4th of July and came back sick, her doctor recommended that she get tested and sure enough she tested positive for Covid.
Big D said he will only wear a BATMAN mask.

And the VP will be Robin.

Holy Whitehouse, OOP'S cant say that.
Colorado has always been a little different. I moved from Colorado to Texas 3 years ago before the s**t hit the fan. When I traveled back in June to take my grandchildren back to their mother, I was surprised how lax it is there.
My daughter is in the home health care business in Denver and she takes it very serious and trust me she wishes everyone else would to. Here in TX they think they are above the law too. I just don't get it. I wear my mask whenever I am out in public and at the office whenever I leave my office.
Get on board people and we can nip this in the bud.
Thanks for listening
CelesteB wrote: Colorado has always been a little different. I moved from Colorado to Texas 3 years ago before the s**t hit the fan. When I traveled back in June to take my grandchildren back to their mother, I was surprised how lax it is there.
My daughter is in the home health care business in Denver and she takes it very serious and trust me she wishes everyone else would to. Here in TX they think they are above the law too. I just don't get it. I wear my mask whenever I am out in public and at the office whenever I leave my office.
Get on board people and we can nip this in the bud.
Thanks for listening

What I find hard to understand is the people who claim that being asked to wear a mask is an infringement on their freedom while in reality it risks the health of everyone around them, so it is a selfish decision. Masks don't protect the wearer but other people so we are safe only if everyone wears one.
This morning I found out that a classmate of mine died. I hadn't seen this friends in years, but it was still a shock. I know wearing a mask isn't a cure-all, but it is something.
Thankfully, I am still employed (considered an essential employee) and we have two (2) ladies full time that disinfect all touchable surfaces thru out the day. Full time job,, oh my...We have a secure office,, must have a badge to enter all doors and building. We also have a an armed security guard on the premises. I am very lucky. All we can do is take this day-by-day. I wear a mask if I need to enter any place,, my daughter usually does the shopping while I wait in the car,,,hopefully early cuz it's HOT here,, lol.Sorry about your friend Kelly......AND one should always wear a mask outside of their home,, dangggggggggggggggg
Thank you BlackWidow. It sounds like your place of work is very proactive and wants to do all they can to keep you and your co-workers safe. I'm a teacher that has been off for the summer. I've been staying with my parents in order to run errands for them. Teachers in my county go back to work on the 3rd. I was just informed that I will be teaching virtually and not face to face. So looking forward to the day when we will be able to take off our masks in public and give real bear hugs again!