I’m a massive Country fan and I feel at the moment that there are some great new artists and songs to listen to.
The list is just endless and it’ll take someone special to beat the real good olde country artists and songs that have been sung over the past decades.

Few of the ones I’m currently listening to.

Ashley McBryde
Brett Young
Zac Brown Band
Cole Swindell
Dierks Bentley
Jay Allen

Anyone listening to any of the above artists and what’s your opinion of them?
Want to listen to a few of my songs? You might like my version of Two More Bottles of Wine, which is a song Emmylou Harris performed.

https://bandmix.com/mamadeville

And this is one of my favourites by Emmylou and Don Williams.

https://youtu.be/ZrBjQ2ydlTQ

If you'd like the best of Don WIlliams I can give you more links! Don is one of the best classic country singers.
Vampyfox wrote: Want to listen to a few of my songs? You might like my version of Two More Bottles of Wine, which is a song Emmylou Harris performed.

https://bandmix.com/mamadeville

And this is one of my favourites by Emmylou and Don Williams.

https://youtu.be/ZrBjQ2ydlTQ

If you'd like the best of Don WIlliams I can give you more links! Don is one of the best classic country singers.

It depends on what kind of noise you like, who is singing it and ALSO, what kind of hearing you have as well.
The beat of music has a valuable meaning to the words, the vibration plays an important roll in ones mind.
So if someone mention something, often I will find music that will match what they said or how I feel.it.
I feel that Music is a personal thing.
Very rare I’d like a cover version over the original.

I always listen to the beat and the words and if it strikes a chord with me then I’ll listen more.

With Country music I feel that most songs tell a story and I can understand the words they sing.
If only I’d had been born a Country Boy, :)
Marrwyck wrote: I feel that Music is a personal thing.

I always listen to the beat and the words and if it strikes a chord with me then I’ll listen more.

With Country music I feel that most songs tell a story and I can understand the words they sing.

Like John Denver? :wink:
daisyjean wrote:
Marrwyck wrote: I feel that Music is a personal thing.

Like John Denver? :wink:

:D :D
:lol: Wasn't born a country boy :lol: :lol: :lol: Nor a country girl, but I sure do love my country, love being on my uncle's farm when I was growing up. Love riding horses in my younger years. But I think it will be horse and buggy these days :wink: Or maybe a hay ride? Anyone for it? Going for a hayride, OH and bring a guitar if anyone has one, lots more fun singing and riding, weather is nice here, so more enjoyable to have that kind of fun :) Horse back for me these days, I need a ladder to get in the saddle and I am sure I would get saddle sore :roll: Wonder how Jack Barlett manage? I don't think we need any Rhinestones to have this kind of fun :D
daisyjean wrote: :lol: Wasn't born a country boy :lol: :lol: :lol: Nor a country girl, but I sure do love my country, love being on my uncle's farm when I was growing up. Love riding horses in my younger years. But I think it will be horse and buggy these days :wink: Or maybe a hay ride? Anyone for it? Going for a hayride, OH and bring a guitar if anyone has one, lots more fun singing and riding, weather is nice here, so more enjoyable to have that kind of fun :) Horse back for me these days, I need a ladder to get in the saddle and I am sure I would get saddle sore :roll: Wonder how Jack Barlett manage? I don't think we need any Rhinestones to have this kind of fun :D

Daisyjean,
If I was closer I’d saddle up and yeehaw all the way to you :D
Marrwyck wrote:
daisyjean wrote: :lol: Wasn't born a country boy :lol: :lol: :lol: Nor a country girl, but I sure do love my country, love being on my uncle's farm when I was growing up. Love riding horses in my younger years. But I think it will be horse and buggy these days :wink: Or maybe a hay ride? Anyone for it? Going for a hayride, OH and bring a guitar if anyone has one, lots more fun singing and riding, weather is nice here, so more enjoyable to have that kind of fun :) Horse back for me these days, I need a ladder to get in the saddle and I am sure I would get saddle sore :roll: Wonder how Jack Barlett manage? I don't think we need any Rhinestones to have this kind of fun :D

Daisyjean,
If I was closer I’d saddle up and yeehaw all the way to you :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: