I prefer large breasts. So sue me.

Women have curves. I love curves. Like about 99.9% of men. I am not picky about anything else. I do not seek a woman who is 43-24-36.

The 43? Sure.

Why is this wrong, if it is?
toidynoidynoidytoidy wrote: I prefer large breasts. So sue me.

Women have curves. I love curves. Like about 99.9% of men. I am not picky about anything else. I do not seek a woman who is 43-24-36.

The 43? Sure.

Why is this wrong, if it is?

Sounds a bit one-dimensional! Women are people too and have hearts and minds! I know you can't see those but often the inner person is more beautiful than what you can see on the outside! :D
Thank you Graham1 - very well put.
I don't see anything wrong with knowing what you like. However, if you limit yourself to only getting to know someone based on solely that criteria, then you are probably missing out on getting to know some great women. Yet, as a woman... when someone thinks this way, it sort of weeds them out and that's a good thing lol
Whoa, people!

I did not say breast size was my SOLE, determining factor in whether I am attracted or not to a woman. Her eyes. Her smile. Her spirit.

Her voice. Her manner: is she outgoing? Quiet? Does she have a beautiful, expressive smile? Is she affectionate?

Can we talk easily? Is she intellectual? Does she stay informed and can we engage in intelligent discussion about it?

I am very well informed as a retired journalist. I watch a lot of current news or historical shows. I seldom watch some of the garbage TV nowadays.

However, I am still a simple, sexual guy when we get down to brass tacks. Some people prefer people who don’t wear glasses.

Some don’t like Blacks, for example. Some women prefer muscular men. Some men like women who are very slight and flat-chested.

I prefer women with heavier, larger breasts. I realize it makes no difference sexually and have gone out with several women with smaller breasts.

It is just MY preference, for sexual pleasure. Nothing else.

It is like choosing between a used green Volkswagen Jetta with a sunroof and a used red Camaro coupe with no sunroof but with AC.

To expect I would not indicate my preferences is like going shopping in WalMart but having no clue what you want to buy.

Of course I will indicate what I am looking for. And I will defend my right to do so.
toidynoidynoidytoidy wrote: It is like choosing between a used green Volkswagen Jetta with a sunroof and a used red Camaro coupe with no sunroof but with AC.

Excellent plan - comparing women to choosing a car is likely to have you fighting them off :lol:
cerberus97 wrote:
toidynoidynoidytoidy wrote: It is like choosing between a used green Volkswagen Jetta with a sunroof and a used red Camaro coupe with no sunroof but with AC.

Excellent plan - comparing women to choosing a car is likely to have you fighting them off :lol:

Maybe we should have a "Which car are you?" competition? :lol:
It is simply a simile — remember that from elementary school? A simile is just using an example from another activity — in this case choosing cars.

If it makes you feel better or understand it better or not be so ridiculously offended, it is like choosing between a bearded and non-bearded man.

It is like choosing between a tall man and a short man, or between a rotund man or a skinny man, or between a black man or a white man.

It is personal preference. How many couples are walking around right now with a lover who DIDN’T match their personal preference?

How many married couples do NOT fit each other’s personal preference? You are being silly and politically correct. I would rather be honest.
in that case, give up looking for a partner and instead buy a Vauxhall :lol:
Clearly, Cerberus or whomever you are, you are a small-minded idiot. I have put my comments into context. You are not intelligent enough to see that.

Joke as you will.

Women are intelligent enough to make up their own minds based on my larger explanation. You, clearly, are not.

If I chase women away for simply being honest and stating the obvious, then I will live with that.
Kelly104: “weeds them out.”

You are saying two different things, and then making light of it. You are being two-faced. Get it straight.

Men are sexual creatures. They are attracted to things that you are well aware of. As women are sexually attracted to certain things on a man.

Which you also are aware of.

When I was a young man and had a muscular body, I was whistled at by a group of young women on a hot summers day.

I know what I want and like. I am not afraid to say so. ALL men have sexual desires. To not vocalize them is silly.

All WOMEN also have sexual desires. To not vocalize THEM is dishonest and deceiving. Women are naturally more shy about such things.

Men are, generally, much more aggressive. Women are, generally, more submissive. That is OK. It is what it is. I do not apologize for saying what is reality.
toidynoidynoidytoidy wrote: Men are, generally, much more aggressive. Women are, generally, more submissive. That is OK. It is what it is. I do not apologize for saying what is reality.

Stereotypes: the hallmark of the unfulfilled chauvenist. Clearly, in your narrow view, women are mere sex objects.

Hold the front page - women are people, too. So, go ahead and vocalise, I doubt many are paying attention.
I'd like to know why a man that doesn't vocalise his desires is merely 'silly' but a woman who doesn't vocalise hers is 'dishonest and deceiving'.... :roll:
Sara2101 wrote: I'd like to know why a man that doesn't vocalise his desires is merely 'silly' but a woman who doesn't vocalise hers is 'dishonest and deceiving'.... :roll:

A misogynistic view maybe? :(
Im Thinking about getting implants,

This old pump i have, keeps breaking down.