Seashells  i am also very happy for you both,best wishes ,always  :D
Being alone!  I have been alone now for quite some time, after being married for 34 years. Along the way I have had several boyfriends for long durations, but they didn't work out. I am a different person now and I am happy, while I am busy, but to have someone join me in the path of life would be like frosting on the cake.  That is why I am back on online dating, knowing somewhere out there there is a missing puzzle piece looking to complete this puzzle.

Wishing everyone here much love, blessings and light on your path.  Nancy 
Thank you Brilliantstar for your reply. :) Wishing you love... x
Brilliantstar wrote: Being alone!  I have been alone now for quite some time, after being married for 34 years. Along the way I have had several boyfriends for long durations, but they didn't work out. I am a different person now and I am happy, while I am busy, but to have someone join me in the path of life would be like frosting on the cake.  That is why I am back on online dating, knowing somewhere out there there is a missing puzzle piece looking to complete this puzzle.

Wishing everyone here much love, blessings and light on your path.  Nancy 

I couldn't agree with you more about the missing puzzle. We all deserve happiness. Reaching out for it and grabing it might be difficult but giving up is worse. Just keep on hoping is all we can do. 

I wish you the best to with love and with love their is hope.
Thank you for your replies!  Best wishes, Blessings and Love to  you!
Being Alone or being single isn't a bad thing. Quote: "Not everyone who is single, is lonely. Not everyone who is taken, is in love."

Remember to keep this in mind....over a certain period of time in a marriage we do fall out of love, sometimes we stay in it for obligations but if we have an opportunity to leave it can be rewarding as when the negatives are gone then positives begin to happen.  

No matter what our situation is there are "pros and cons."  We must be able to balance the scales.