So lovely reply. Thank you so much Seashells! You are a great lady.
Thank you Davit for the reply. Thank you to share with us. Right some people do not belong together.
seashells wrote: When I moved here, I wanted to be alone and I still enjoy it. I am happy that I hve the freedom to choose what I want to do each and every day. I am lucky that I have a couple of good friends who have been there for me when needed.
Trusting another man is a bit difficult but I know that time does heal. Healing also comes from the knowledge that not all people are alike. There are some very good, caring persons out there, men and women.
Keep your mind and heart open. Give out love, love, love to the world. It will come back 10-fold. It is the law of attraction. Give out negative vibes and you will receive negativity from others. Give out positive vibes and you will receive the same. I believe love is always the answer and can't hurt you. Love everything and everyone in your life. Be grateful for everything and everyone in your life and say it with true feeling. You will attract love to you!

You have a great attitude seashells and I agree entirely that if you have a positive attitude and are happy in your own company then you stand a much better chance of finding a good relationship on an equal partnership basis rather than being a dependent. In an equal partnership relationship you also have the freedom to be yourself and not be under the control of another. Sadly, there are many men who want to control their partner for whatever reason; lack of trust or insecurity perhaps, but if there is no trust then the relationship is not a good one and probably short-lived. I also agree that if you give love you get more back. Good luck!
Thanks Graham! You're a positive thinker too and I like that. I find people who use sarcasm and whining holding themselves back with negativity. And it is not an endearing quality to have.

I would like to say that I have found someone. :-) We are thinking of announcing it soon. We want to share our good news, joy and happiness, with members on this site. It IS possible to find someone here just right for you. Never lose hope, be open, honest and loving. Maybe, for some reason or other, it wasn't right for you with a certain partner in the past, learn from it but don't dwell on it. Move forward. I like the saying, yesterday is gone, the future isn't here yet, and today is all you have, enjoy it.
Wow Seashells. Am very happy for you!!!! :)
thank you chokko. Am hoping you also find someone, if that is what you are looking for. Sometimes it just happens when you aren't really looking. :D
Thank you so much Seashells. Wish you the best...
seashells wrote: Thanks Graham! You're a positive thinker too and I like that. I find people who use sarcasm and whining holding themselves back with negativity. And it is not an endearing quality to have.

I would like to say that I have found someone. :-) We are thinking of announcing it soon. We want to share our good news, joy and happiness, with members on this site. It IS possible to find someone here just right for you. Never lose hope, be open, honest and loving. Maybe, for some reason or other, it wasn't right for you with a certain partner in the past, learn from it but don't dwell on it. Move forward. I like the saying, yesterday is gone, the future isn't here yet, and today is all you have, enjoy it.

That's great seashells! I am happy for you. Glad to hear you intend to share as we like happy stories!
WOW,   thats great news seashells so happy for you both, good luck,xx
Thanks Morton1 - I'm floating around these days, lol.
Life is a very interesting adventure!  I attended a retreat in 2005 where we were taught and experienced that we are much more than we think we are.  We all created a picture card of something we wanted, then had this card put on a railing in a horse field, face in so you could not see it.  We then put on blindfolds and searched for our card.  I found mine.  It was a surreal experience.  In the same retreat a 10 year old boy created 10 cards and found them all in 20 minutes.  
What I'm saying here is that we can create our experiences.....but our biggest enemy is ourselves.... we don't believe that we are capable of doing anything to help ourselves.  What needs to be done is to put the idea OUT THERE and then let go....relax....expect it to happen....and it will.  If it doesn't, you need to analyze your thoughts and find out what is blocking your desire.  It may be fear of actually getting what you want.  It is different for everyone.  I know that for myself I want to find a man but at the same time I am conflicted with the thought that  I don't think online dating is going to work.....so guess what....it doesn't....of at least it hasn't yet.  So now I know what my homework is......hahaha.....change my belief!
I wish you all good luck in finding the very best that life has to offer. 
Lovely... Thank you so much Buddy! :)
Just a thought. Some people you care about are going to hurt you,be untrustworthy, and unkind. But to allow what they do to prevent you from living your life is the real crime. 
So true... Thank you Judi.D :)
Hi Buddy 33: I agree with you! This is similar to the message in the book "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne. I wish everyone could read this book, and the book before it, "The Secret". These two books really helped me view the world differently, especially how I thought of things.