Geez Star. go away. You're like a hungry mosquito ruining everyone's fun at the picnic and keeping the drama going (although this post could be thought of the same by me and I apologize).

You always have to have the last poorly spell-checked word and opinion. What happened to your "secure site"?

Didin't get enough new people to join your flock? Oh, as for me (and others) being "jealous" of you and your so called skills, culled straight from google....well, guess what? YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT!

If you're so smart that you think people are jealous of you, go start your OWN forum.

As for me, this IS the last reply I make to any one of your bigoted, American-hating, un-original, self-indulgent posts.

My apologies again for posting this...I've simply had enough of you. And that's it. Drama over for me.

Fish Out.
There is a fine line between love and hate. Maybe you two should hook up. Now neither of you got the last word.  Anybody want to steal it from me? Go ahead.  :mrgreen:
I will buy it from you Nancy  :D  just joking  :lol:  welcome to the site 
What a bizarre string of posts...really...going from one to the next...there is a conflict going on and behind it all, is the original request for anti-virus protection people who are just posting as if nothing is happening ...it is like watching Laural and Hardy. Crazy making...A comedian should pick up on this as it is good material.
Not sure why grievances are aired in public like this...we do have emails that conflicts could be handle privately or pick up the phone and address each other with your concerns and work it out for goodness sake. Why is this okay to do publicly here...because we are typing??...would you do this at a party or a dinner? Is it just me...am I the only one that finds this tedious and boring. I want to have fun playing in the sand box with you all. Your all great people. Okay I will shut up know. :lol:
Awwwww....... poor fishy, you stuck in an over crowded fish tank? :lol:
And the Tail may have a virus :wink:

Can you actually get any more childish, star?
livefree wrote: What a bizarre string of posts...really...going from one to the next...there is a conflict going on and behind it all, is the original request for anti-virus protection people who are just posting as if nothing is happening ...it is like watching Laural and Hardy. Crazy making...A comedian should pick up on this as it is good material.
Not sure why grievances are aired in public like this...we do have emails that conflicts could be handle privately or pick up the phone and address each other with your concerns and work it out for goodness sake. Why is this okay to do publicly here...because we are typing??...would you do this at a party or a dinner? Is it just me...am I the only one that finds this tedious and boring. I want to have fun playing in the sand box with you all. Your all great people. Okay I will shut up know. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Agreed. It's been pretty entertaining. 
[quote=daddyfish]Think of using an antivirus like having a condom in your pocket  -DF[/quote]

Now that is what I call fishful thinking. :mrgreen:  
gwynnie wrote: Can you actually get any more childish, star?

Yes, yes, she can and will, stay tuned.
morton1 wrote: I will buy it from you Nancy  :D  just joking  :lol:  welcome to the site 

It is yours morton1.  Free !!!! :lol:  
Thanks for the nice welcome to the site. :D  
NancyWashington wrote: [quote=daddyfish]Think of using an antivirus like having a condom in your pocket  -DF

Now that is what I call fishful thinking. :mrgreen:  [/quote]

Great one Nancy :lol:
livefree wrote: What a bizarre string of posts...really...going from one to the next...there is a conflict going on and behind it all, is the original request for anti-virus protection people who are just posting as if nothing is happening ...it is like watching Laural and Hardy. Crazy making...A comedian should pick up on this as it is good material.

Live, non premium members are not able to communicate except through the forums. :(
NancyWashington wrote: [quote=daddyfish]Think of using an antivirus like having a condom in your pocket  -DF

Can always get the fishing rod out and use a norton for bait? :wink:
oh right Gwyn
forgot about that
stardaisy wrote:

Can always get the fishing rod out and use a norton for bait? :wink:

'scuse me stardaisy, but I didn't write that.  Daddyfish wrote it. I just replied, just wanted to clarify before it goes out of control.