:lol: :lol: :lol:
Men you may call me:
1)Broad(The Broad did it Boss!/Film Noir)
2)Dame(Bogie here)
3)Chick
4)Honey
5)Legs
As long as you has a smile on your lips, a twinkle in your eye, and a box of the best chocolates behind your back. But as with all things use caution. :lol:
:lol:
Laurie
From experience I would have to say, I would want the opposite sex to KNOW .... (not necessarily the love of my life as he would already have worked this all out for himself):

:D I enjoy being treated like a lady (good language, doors, manners, kindness)

:!: I insist on being independent (don't assume you have to think for me or do everything for me) - wait for me to ask (except for the opening doors and offering to help with heavy objects needing lifting etc.) .

:? Wait for an invitation to my home, or ask if I'd like your company! Do NOT invite yourself over. This is basic respect for another person's personal space and sanctuary. If and when we decide to live together it is then your place too, but not until then.

:shock: Do expect me to still have some life without your knowledge.... Over-possessiveness and jealousy is like Hemlock to a relationship.

:cry: Live and keep yourself and your place in order, otherwise better invest in some classes or a maid!! Very few women want to become your "maid" or be your "mother" .

:P A good kiss starts at the base of the neck works its way to the lips and is soft and slow but not sloppy or slurpy or aggressive ..

:lol: A good sense of humour and the ability to make each other laugh is a must for a healthy relationship ... and good humour does not include: sarcasm, slapstick or mean humour at another's expense.

8) Take a lady out, keep the romance alive and stay interested in life and each other's needs and all will be well.
What I want the Opposite Sex to Know is just because I am an independent woman. have a strong will and mind, it doesn't mean that I am not worthy to be loved for who I am. I am not your ex girlfriend or ex wife that walked out on you, cheated on you or took you to the cleaners, nor am I the ex who left you hurt and broken. I am worthy to be loved, deserve to be loved in the manner in which I love you. We all have battle scars, but it is how we overcome them is a key to better tomorrows and is the key to finding a healing within.
Shopgirl
Well, I know men are confused about what women want, at my age I want a kind and caring one, we can comfort each other, serve each other, give and take from each other.if you slap me I will slap you back if you kiss me , I will kiss you back lol. I wil respect you if you deserve it, I will trust you if you earn it. Not taking any BS and I don't expect you to either.
 I'm usually horny.
Damn!!!! :shock:
:lol:
Ya know your answer I do believe has been the most honest, but never said out loud or put to paper.
Thank you Taz for reminding me that still waters do run deep, and that a gun is a gun and a weapon is a weapon.
Laurie
Koalabear wrote: :) I guess the Main Thing I would want any men to know
Is I will not be taking ANY Crap from them EVER!
I've been there and done that :(

Oh thanks romantic LOL Hi there I will not be taking any Crap how do you like me so far LOL Please
One size does not fit all, if someone harmed you in any way does not mean everyone will.
my feel smell and my nose runs thats why i carry a spare tire
TheLadyL wrote: Ok guys and dolls. This is your chance to let the "opposite sex"know how you feel. So I will begin, and I hope you all will add to this forum. It can be honest, funny, outrageous , serous or just heart felt. Use your minds, and remember we all have wanted to tell the "opposite sex" something at one time or the other.

I want men to realize that I still love to have doors open for me. I know with the women's movement, most men are confused. I still enjoy seeing a man be a gentleman, and open doors for his lady fair.
:)
Laurie

I love your quotes dear
Why thank you Sir...
Laurie
If you can love someone in spite of your self perceived ideology of what a perfect person is.
If you can be honest and kind and faithful.
If you can be trusting and encouraging and nurturing.
If you can be patient and understanding and forgiving.
If you can be strong where your partner are weak, Empathetic where your partner feels pain
If you desire to give instead of take, build instead of tear down.
Then you just figured out that a good relationship has nothing to do with sex and money...Happy hunting. ;)
LifesaDance wrote: From her last post I think I want Seashells in every women I meet :0)

If you can be honest and kind and faithful. If you desire to give instead of take, build instead of tear down. If you are really sure about you want and would be able to love your woman...You are the right man.
I am a spanish 51 years old woman, single never married, I'd love to meet a real man to feel love and be loved in a serious relationship. Are you ready?
Charlie10 wrote: Hi

I'd like the opposite sex (you ladies) to see through the veneer of protection that a lot of us men seem to wear throughout our lives. Men are usually only aware of this themselves when they become slightly more spiritual and understand that from a young age their culture (generally) has persuaded them, coerced them into putting on more and more layers of protection..over their real selves, so much so they have a mis-informed idea of who they really are...ie: Mr tough guy will look and act in such a way...dig below the surface a little and it's probably the opposite, a vulnerable soft person. Some women I hear are attracted to the 'tough guy' personality and are probably quite disappointed when they realise it's just a mask being worn for the outside world...hope this helps... :D

Thank you for that. But it seems to be an individual thing. Everybody is different and you gotta spend the time to figure each other out.
MrChatters wrote: If you can love someone in spite of your self perceived ideology of what a perfect person is.
If you can be honest and kind and faithful.
If you can be trusting and encouraging and nurturing.
If you can be patient and understanding and forgiving.
If you can be strong where your partner are weak, Empathetic where your partner feels pain
If you desire to give instead of take, build instead of tear down.
Then you just figured out that a good relationship has nothing to do with sex and money...Happy hunting. ;)

Yes so true!