ChuckleMonkey wrote: Jessy,

I just want you to know that, for me, none of this has ever been about winning any "battles", or claiming the right to "puff out my chest" in pride for my "accomplishments", or feeling like I deserve to "gossip" about you behind your back. No, for me, this has ONLY been a matter of self-defense...and to make you aware that you are not the only one on this site who has feelings that can be hurt! 

I think I probably speak for many here, when I say that we are all quite relieved,...and indeed, deliriously happy...to know that you will never leave this site, nor cease to offer your expert guidance & "genuine Christian love" to all of us on the site. I shudder to think of the deplorable levels of back-stabbing, gossip, and general depravity that this site would sink to...if we didn't have you here to police us & keep us all in line! 

The honorable way that you never cast the first stone, never throw the first punch, or never write the first word of gossip ...is truly admirable, beyond description...and the fact that you never do any of these things, because you don't want to hurt anyone...well, I'm sure your "BFF", Jesus, must be very proud of you, indeed!

As far as I'm concerned, this whole thing between us is over right now. I only have a few more parting words...after which, I will have nothing else to say...and will, therefore, refrain from commenting on these matters any further.

First of all, I just want to make it known to you and everyone else who may be bored enough to read this: There is only one kind of person who upsets me more than someone who is cruel to others for no reason...and that is a hypocrite... someone who is cruel to others for no reason, and who does it in the name of religion. This is one reason why I have no religion. I prefer to simply believe in "spirituality". Do I have human frailties & make human mistakes? You bet I do... LOTS of 'em! Do I believe in a "Higher Power" & in answering for my actions, to that "Higher Power"...yes, I do! However, I am neither "religious", nor do I feel compelled to cram my particular views down anyone else's throat. I believe there is plenty of room for many different views...and many different roads to "enlightenment".

Secondly, I would just like to say to anyone who ever feels isolated and alone...please, just always remember that, "to have friends...FIRST, one must BE a friend"!

Thirdly, I must respectfully request that you, Jessy, stay away from me completely in the future...and I promise to do the same for you, in return. Henceforth, I shall simply refuse to acknowledge either your presence, your venomous accusations, or your opinions. You may, therefore, continue to carry on in your role as "Mother Superior"...with no fear of interference from me...because as far as I'm concerned ...from this day, forward...you simply no longer exist in my world!

Sincerely,
Da monkey 

Mother Superior :lol:  

Cartoons, do you talk in chat in cartoons so people won't know who you are running down?  I think so BINGO.
ChuckleMonkey wrote:
TheLadyL wrote: Dear ChuckleMonkey:
I am rarely at a loss for words. This time I was. It took me a few minutes to even know where to begin. I am humbled by your public statement. It took a great deal of courage and a sense of honor I seldom see today. I am honored to be able to stand by your side and hopefully call you friend. Remember things said in the heat of the moment, or taken out of context , are just that words. Its actions that give a window into the soul. And your actions are above reproach. Please do not concern yourself, I have been called many things in my life, but I would love you to call me friend.
Laurie

Hi again, Laurie!

I assume you realize that I did not reply to this yesterday, because I had already invested my 5 free daily actions in this "foray into the ridiculous"...but today, after about 10 hours of sleep, I have returned with both my 5 free actions & my most of my sanity restored. 

I simply want to thank you for your understanding, your compassion & your forgiveness. If, however, after reading the "prosecutor's" closing remarks...you may be having second thoughts as to my sincerity...I enthusiastically invite you to request the records of any & all incriminating evidence against me, from the "prosecutor" herself...so that you can see every single word, within it's original context, and make your own judgement.

If, after reviewing all the evidence, you still have any interest in being my friend...it would be both a pleasure & an honor to call you such. Naturally, it may be a bit difficult for me to get used to the idea of being friends with an "extreme right wingnut"...but I'm certainly willing to TRY!  :wink: Regardless of your decision, I want you to know that your comment not only touched my heart...but it also spoke volumes to me about your integrity, your humanity, and your humility...and I truly admire you for all those qualities! I am a firm believer that "hands across the aisles" & "hearts across the miles", extended one at a time...are our only real hope of ever achieving world peace.

Again, please take care & God bless...always,
Da monkey 

Oh, sorry, this one is "Judge Judy"...... :mrgreen:  
And in the end of the argument, when all else is said and done, the name calling starts (i.e. Bible Thumper, Mother Superior, and the many names that a couple other people called me).........it is ALL about religion.  The agnostics and atheists resent me for having a belief in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, and that is why at the end, they always bring up religion.
Whose business is it that I have a belief.  I have never tried to push my beliefs on ANYONE.  I only offer support when support is asked for.

THE END 

Dear ChuckleMonkey,
I am amazed this continues. It concerns me how Jessy is devolving, and with each word posted, nails herself into a box. Let me explain it this way. I do not believe in gossip, nor do I need to see a "report" on words spoken. It concerns me that a" friend" felt a need to have everything I said or printed in a file, just in case down the line it would be needed. That statement alone, rings many bells and raises many flags. I do not care what is published, or what words are revealed that where spoken. It means nothing. Every human being speaks out of turn, in the heat of the moment, and will less caution than they should, including me. I try to be held accountable for all the sweet words I speak as well as those that should never have been said. So, please no concerns, no worries. If if makes you feel better, I too have many left wing nut friends, and we get along great. I also have friends that don't like chocolate(go figure), refuse to use a computer, and like cats over dogs, or dogs over cats. The only thing learned here is to always remember, when somebody is trying to change you, look closely, for indeed they are the ones in need of change.
smile...
Laurie
If Monkey was at all honest, she would explain to you, that it was HER who was always giving me unwanted advice and in the end a warning.  I have never given Monkey advice nor tried to change her in any way.  I loved the way she was, enough that I hung in there through all the unwanted advice where she was trying to change ME, so I would fit in better with her clique..........it ended when I flipped out at her for warning me about Moondimple.

I have never tried to change anyone on the site. 
So many  twisting of words, name calling, and lies on here.  You two need to go back to the political jungle.  I know nothing about your right and left wing nuts.  I only know canadian politics and I am a Right Wing  Conservative and proud of it.  AND, I am not religious, I am a Christian.
And don't let it concern you about me and this site, because it looks like you are the kettle calling the pot black and we don't want that cartoon started again. YIKES 

Actually by the looks of this thread, it is the kettles calling the kettles black , because none of us know when to shut up about it all.........it goes on, on, on, on, on, & on, until your 5 gets used up...  :lol:  
My final "The End"...........someone has to do it!  You girls have a nice day....... :lol:
TheLadyL wrote: Dear  Let me explain it this way. I do not believe in gossip, nor do I need to see a "report" on words spoken. It concerns me that a" friend" felt a need to have everything I said or printed in a file, just in case down the line it would be needed. That statement alone, rings many bells and raises many flags. I do not care what is published, or what words are revealed that where spoken. It means nothing. Every human being speaks out of turn, in the heat of the moment, and will less caution than they should, including me. I try to be held accountable for all the sweet words I speak as well as those that should never have been said. So, please no concerns, no worries. If if makes you feel better, I too have many left wing nut friends, and we get along great. I also have friends that don't like chocolate(go figure), refuse to use a computer, and like cats over dogs, or dogs over cats. The only thing learned here is to always remember, when somebody is trying to change you, look closely, for indeed they are the ones in need of change.
smile...
Laurie